Recent Posts

rhearob
on 8/7/12 6:33 am - TN
Topic: RE: The Doctors at Centenial; An Introduction
 I am a Centennial Patient.  I could not recommend their program in any higher or more glowing terms.  Every person there CARES, Genuinely CARES about every patient and will do everything they can to make sure you reach your goals.  They have a fantastic program of pre-op education, medical excellence, and comprehensive after care to make sure you have every tool you need.

The Doctors, Support Staff, Dietitians, and Exercise physiologist have personally answered e-mails from me asking for help.  

As a result of being a Centennial Patient, I am healthier and happier today than I have been in my entire life.  The really helped me get my life back.

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

k9ophile
on 8/6/12 12:37 pm, edited 8/6/12 12:38 pm
Topic: The Doctors at Centenial; An Introduction
http://www.bestdocsnetwork.com/doctor-network/nashville/doct ors/centennial-center-for-the-treatment-of-obesity/

If you are seeking WLS in TN, these intro videos can let you meet the docs at Centennial without a seminar.  If you like what you see here, schedule a seminar.  If you aren't impressed, do some more research.  We are very lucky to have several good programs and surgeons here in TN.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

Deborah T.
on 8/5/12 5:54 am - GA
Keikei_86
on 7/27/12 4:34 pm - Antioch, TN
Topic: RE: Clarksville Tennessee.
 I'm in state insurance so i don't think they accept it
Keikei_86
on 7/27/12 4:33 pm - Antioch, TN
rhearob
on 7/27/12 2:03 pm - TN
Topic: RE: Clarksville Tennessee.
 Have you looked in Nashville?  The centennial center is awesome.

rhearob
on 7/27/12 2:03 pm - TN
Topic: RE: Communication.
 The main surgical forums get huge volumes.  The state boards are much, much quieter.  

rhearob
on 7/27/12 2:02 pm - TN
Topic: RE: Nashville MD for VSG
 My surgeon was Dr. Hugh Houston, who is also part of the Centennial Center For The Treatment Of Obesity.  The entire staff there is amazing and you couldn't be in better hands.  The surgeons are top-notch as are the nutritionists, Exercise Physiologist, and support group leaders.  Every single one of them has been invaluable in me reaching my goal.  I lost 153 lbs in 38 weeks.

The program works!  Best of luck and welcome aboard.

Keikei_86
on 7/27/12 12:09 pm - Antioch, TN
Topic: Clarksville Tennessee.
 In Clarksville Tennessee there will be a seminar August 6. I'm going any one else going?
Keikei_86
on 7/27/12 12:07 pm - Antioch, TN
Topic: Communication.
 No on talks on here, when I heard about the site I was so excited, but I really don't see a lot of people talking on it
Most Active
Recent Topics