Recent Posts

MerryMary
on 4/18/10 10:16 am - Brentwood, TN
Topic: RE: DS Revision
Cherri -

The two DS surgeons in Nashville are Hugh Houston at Centennial and Albert Spaw at Baptist.  I was a lap band to DS revision and I had Dr. Houston perform my surgery.  You would have to speak with him about a RNY to DS revision.  His staff is excellent.  His number is 615-342-5420.  Dr. Spaw's number is 615-284-2345.

Best wishes!
Mary

cpinck
on 4/18/10 7:17 am - Henderson, KY
Topic: DS Revision
Does anyone know of a GOOD surgeon in Nashville that does revisions from RNY to DS?

Thanks,
Cherri
Pam Davis
on 4/16/10 10:30 pm - Franklin, TN
Topic: RE: Tennis
Congratulations! Keep it up - the weather this next week looks wonderful.
Pam Davis, Certified Bariatric Nurse, Bariatric Program Director
Centennial Center for the Treatment of Obesity
Join our Message Board -
Click here!
Follow us on Facebook -
Click here!
We're on Twitter -
Click here!

Susan J.
on 4/16/10 8:36 pm - Madison, TN
Topic: RE: protein protein protein

What exactly do you mean by "high protein products"?

Are you looking for just high protein foods or products that are higher in protein than what you would normally find on the shelves?

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Susan J.
on 4/16/10 8:32 pm - Madison, TN
Topic: RE: Tennis
Way to go!!

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

THOLLMAN
on 4/16/10 11:43 am - SAINT JOSEPH, TN
Topic: Tennis
Went down to the local park, played Tennis for the first time in 17 years and chased down balls for the others. Its amazing what you can do when you weigh 127 pounds less.
maggielou
on 4/16/10 11:12 am
Topic: protein protein protein
does any one know a good website I can go to and find a list of high protein products it is good for us to eat?

notsofat
on 4/16/10 7:44 am
Topic: RE: Cookeville Area DS group - tomorrow
It was nice to meet you last night. Tina mom.
k9ophile
on 4/16/10 7:03 am
Topic: RE: Okay, Wow, Didn't Expect to be Taken in Circles??????? *LONG*
OK, I'm intrigued.  Please cite the CFR section that covers this.  There was no medical information given, therefore, my thinking that there is no violation. I am unaware of where coverage information is also protected.  I have reviewed the HIPAA information provided by my employer and on the CMS web site.  I'd hate to think that I am misunderstanding the law as the penalties are beyond my desire to pay.  Of course, I plead ignorance to most things so my chances of violating HIPAA myself are pretty slim.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

ErikaAnn
on 4/16/10 6:28 am - MT. JULIET, TN
Topic: RE: Vanderbilt Valuables
Sorry I haven't been recently--seems like when it rains, it pours....I'll be able to come more when schools out!  Have you done any more thinking about an old geezer group? 

2Corinthians 5:7

Most Active
Recent Topics