on 1/10/18 3:37 pm
Topic: RE: Anyone live near Knoxville?

I am near Knoxville Tri Cities area so about an hour and half away

Doriam R.
on 10/19/17 6:44 pm - Austin, TX
VSG on 07/12/17
meal5
on 10/18/17 7:41 pm
Topic: RE: Jack in the Box - Grilled Chicken Strips - YUM!

These sweet things are just what you need this week. Smoky grilled chicken breasts pair perfectly with peach salsa. Fruit and meat really were made to go together, and this recipe proves it! You can use freshly peeled and chopped peaches or frozen, prepared ones, depending on how much time you have. While the confection-like fruit mixture is simmering on the stove, you can switch gears and grill up the chicken. Spoon a bit of the sauce over each piece of chicken before you serve it. Yum!

toms_0321
on 10/3/17 5:11 am
Topic: RE: Need a girdle?

A vintage girdle back during the Golden Age of Girdles (40ties, 50ties, 60ties), was a woman best kept secret. Women loved their girdles and wore a girdle everyday, and for good reason your clothes fit much better, your posture was a 100 % improved, and surprisingly you really did feel great with much more energy and confidence. Wearing a girdle daily also helps keep your weight under control and helps you limit your portion. Interesting enough there are also serious health benefits to being daily girdled, as humans standing erect along with gravity and time has a very negative effect on our internal organs, wearing a vintage girdle will give you needed control and support and hold your internal organs in their normal natural position.

The key to experience the real benefits of being in a vintage girdle like Rago 6210 which is a long legged high waisted boned and zippered panty girdle is to if you can find a professional corsetiere who can help you with getting the right kind of girdle and fit, plus help you with some girdle training.

You might find what I came up with as helpful: https://toms0321.wordpress.com/

In my case I come from the Golden Age of Girdles, and I have always wondered are there real benefits to daily being girdled. As I became older I started to get a belly with lower back pains, plus poor posture and low energy. I found a corsetiere who I found was very helpful. I set up meeting in her office she asked me certain question about my life style how active am I. I am fairly active. Then she measured my hips and waist. She determined that I needed a fair amount of stomach and back support, but a corset would be too limiting because of my level of activity. That is why she choose a long legged high waisted boned and zippered panty girdle for everyday wear.

Going through Girdle Training is quite an experience, she picked a girdle that was 2 sizes smaller - a girdle does need to be a little tight but not too tight just tight enough to give you needed stomach and back support.

The corsetiere had to teach me how to put on a girdle, lay down on my bed, lean way back pull up my knees and pull up my girdle, hook the hooks and eyes pull up the zipper and stand up. Wow was I amazed how great I felt being well encased and supported is really a great feeling.

The corsetiere told me to always keep my stomach muscles relaxed and just rely on the girdle to support my posture. She explained this takes some getting use to from a few weeks to even months, but the benefits are there, which I found out she was correct. By keeping my stomach muscles relaxed and letting the girdle support me I felt so much better with much more energy, I was pleasantly surprised.

The corsetiere then told me to develop a daily routine, wake up clean up and put on my girdle and go on with my day. Developing a daily routine can take a few weeks to months. Following what the corsetiere taught me over a period of time you find you really love being in a girdle.

It is really is beyond me after I experienced the benefits of being in a girdle everyday why women wouldn't want to be in a girdle. Women wear a bra but no girdle, when both a bra and girdle do go together and compliment each other.

Come and visit us at http://www.voy.com/224381/ and tell us about your girdle experience.

skipper_td
on 1/15/17 7:41 pm
VSG on 12/29/16
Topic: RE: Anyone live near Knoxville?

Im about an hour east of Knoxville. 

TennesseeGirl81
on 10/26/16 11:00 am
VSG on 11/16/16
Topic: Anyone live near Knoxville?

I am about an hour from Knoxville. Just wondering if anyone else is from the area :)

Thanks!

HW: 287 SW: 260 DOS: 244 CW: 197.0 GW: 150-ish?

TennesseeGirl81
on 10/26/16 10:23 am
VSG on 11/16/16
Topic: RE: knoxville tn - new life center people?

Dr. Williams at NLBC is doing my VSG on 11-16-16.

HW: 287 SW: 260 DOS: 244 CW: 197.0 GW: 150-ish?

gagryl451
on 10/19/16 7:21 pm - Ellenwood, GA
Topic: 3rd SouthEast Weight Loss Surgery Regional Conferenc

Early Bird tickets now on sale for the 3rd SouthEast WLS Conference being held in Chattanooga, Tennessee on March 10-12th, 2017 at the Embassy Suites Hotel. It's for all pre and post op bariatric patients. It will help you and those who support you, find or maintain your motivation, inspiration, get some education and make some friends who are also on the same journey. We'll have world renown speakers, cooking demonstrations, raffles, door prizes, fitness activities, vendors, Mardi Gras themed banquet and more. Visit the website www.southeastvsg.com and purchase your tickets through Eventbrite. 

sheriberi29
on 9/13/16 9:27 am - Cleveland, TN
Topic: RE: 13 years after

Go over to the rny board .. There will many people willing to help advise you. Try getting back on track and getting back to the basics. Protein first... Weigh and measure and log every morsel you pop into your mouth! Water water water... Ditch the carbs altogether and try the 5 day meat test 

Banded 6/9/09 HW 242 LW 142 Revision 198 m 1 loss 16 lbs 182. M 2 loss 4 lbs 178. M3 loss 6 lbs 174.m4 loss 4 lbs 168. M5 gain 2 lbs 170. M6 loss 7 lbs 163 M7 loss 5 lbs 159 M8 loss 1 lb 158 M9 loss 0 M10 155 loss 3 M11 154 loss 1 M12 loss 2 152 M13 loss 3 149 M16, 17 0 loss M 18 loss 4 lbs 145 (18 months 53 lbs)

sheriberi29
on 9/13/16 9:24 am - Cleveland, TN
Topic: RE: Doctors who will do a RNY Revision in TN

I had my revision done in Chattanooga tn... Dr jack Rutledge and dr ponce do them .

Banded 6/9/09 HW 242 LW 142 Revision 198 m 1 loss 16 lbs 182. M 2 loss 4 lbs 178. M3 loss 6 lbs 174.m4 loss 4 lbs 168. M5 gain 2 lbs 170. M6 loss 7 lbs 163 M7 loss 5 lbs 159 M8 loss 1 lb 158 M9 loss 0 M10 155 loss 3 M11 154 loss 1 M12 loss 2 152 M13 loss 3 149 M16, 17 0 loss M 18 loss 4 lbs 145 (18 months 53 lbs)

Most Active
Recent Topics