Recent Posts

fluffydivantn
on 4/12/13 3:43 am
Topic: RE: Question for Dr Weaver's Patients

Have you already been approved by insurance?

Tooty
on 4/11/13 4:15 am - Germantown, TN

I had to wait 3 months from what I remember.  Dr. Wagner was not there at that time.  I am 4 years out and Dr. Weaver performed my surgery. 

Cathlena - 39, 4'11"   Start - 210  3/31/09    BMI  Start: 42.4    
 LilySlim - (OdX3)
ninac72
on 4/3/13 5:54 am
Topic: Advice help or just lend an ear

Hi all

I had Gastric Bypass almost 7 years ago. Since then I have gained a lot of unwanted pounds. I am 40 and find it almost impossible to loose weight. I am at the point where I get easily depressed and think there is no hope. Any advice or suggestions on where to turn next  would be greatly appreciated

geneva-elizabeth
on 3/31/13 10:15 am - Clarksville, TN
Topic: RE: Best lap band surgeons in Nashville?

Dr. Spaw was Awesome! You can't go wrong with him as your surgeon.

missthingg
on 3/29/13 11:01 pm - memphis, TN
Thanks. I go on Monday....2 days away and I'm so anxious! I just pray for early May and not JUNE! Thanks for your help. From looking at the after care info given in the class looks like Dr Wergner is more cautious.
Moorilla
on 3/29/13 12:02 am - TN
RNY on 03/12/13

I didn't have Dr. Weaver, but her associate Dr. Wegner.  When I went in for scheduling on Feb. 20th, I was scheduled for March 12.  I'm not sure if this is even close to aligning with her scheduling, but it may give you an idea of what to expect.  Dr. Wegner's office initially said they were scheduling about six weeks out, but three of us seen Feb. 20th were scheduled for March 12th.  Dr. Wegner is superb in his precision and care.  The entire hospitalization experience was stellar!  Best wishes for your process and hope everything goes as smoothly for you.

missthingg
on 3/25/13 11:18 pm - memphis, TN
Topic: Question for Dr Weaver's Patients

I want to know how long it was from your surgery date visit until your actual surgery. Anybody have any input on this?

rhearob
on 3/20/13 11:39 am - TN
Topic: RE: ?? about Dr. Kirk Sahagian

Did you check Centennial - they process most insurance, are a COE, and are a lot closer with a wonderful support group system.

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

rhearob
on 3/20/13 11:38 am - TN
Topic: RE: In the final stage

Best Wishes!

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

k9ophile
on 3/12/13 3:31 pm
Topic: RE: In the final stage

I hope all goes well for you.  You were an amazing example for me as a Newbie.  It's kind of sad that the get  togethers faded away, yet I'm grateful for all that sharing in the early part of my journey.  Hope you husband is doing well, too.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

Most Active
Recent Topics