Having a rough time

Laura H.
on 7/14/04 1:24 pm - Memphis, TN
Hi everyone! I have had the hardest week. My husband and I left a week and a hal*****o visit our family in GA. My grandfather had been very sick with cancer and he died last Thursday so I stayed here with my mom until his Memorial Service on Saturday. I am so stressed out!! I am not eating right - thank God I am still pre-op, but I think I have gained about 5 pounds. I went out and got some fruit today so at least if I am snacking it will be healthy. I am doing my dr. supervised weight loss right now. Do you think that this gain will cause a problem with my insurance approval for surgery since I have gone off program and have been eating wrong? I just needed to vent!! Laura
Eva O.
on 7/14/04 1:41 pm - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Laura, I am so very sorry about your grandfather it is very hard to deal with a parent or a special grandfather dieing i know it was for me when i lost my dad,and that was 6 years ago.I don't think you have to worry about the ins. and you can always get back on track with your diet.. right. take care and God will carry you through on wings of love. Eva
TraumaRN
on 7/14/04 11:11 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Laura, I'm here for you if you need me. Just email me a number and I'll call and we can talk. I'm so very sorry about you losing your grandfather. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Anne
goatswife
on 7/14/04 11:28 pm - Nashville, TN
Laura, So sorry to hear about your familys loss. Hugs to you and yours and may you find strength in the memories you have. Love, Carol
Most Active
Recent Topics