Another yummy find!

tinyTNgirl
on 7/14/04 1:19 pm - TN
Ok, last week my yummy find was the Minute Maid light drinks. MMM MMM good. This week, while strolling the water isle at Wally world, I stumbled upon bottled water by none other than Hawaiian Tropic! Like you are i'm sure, I was thinking "tanning products". They have several flavors to choose from. I purchased the passion orange guava and just love it. It comes in a 6 pack, and naturally I didnt bother to notice what the cost was. But its calorie free, carb free, everything free. And delicious! Just wanted to share. God bless! Melanie
Eva O.
on 7/14/04 1:28 pm - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Melanie, Hawaiian Tropic right!!! thats tanning stuff (lol) thanks for the tip Eva
ShrinkingKatie
on 7/14/04 1:44 pm - Crossville, TN
Hey Mellie! I love the Light Minute Maid Lemonade - I seem to keep stock of it in my fridge! LOL! I don't care for the other flavors though... However, you should try the Propel Fitness Water by Gatorade! It's SO good! Comes in a bunch of different flavors, my favorite is Berry! There's also Fruit H2O - Flavored water, it's pretty good too! I've only had the Strawberry.... -Katie
Rachel M.
on 7/15/04 1:03 am - Nashville, TN
im a propel freak!! grape, tropical citrus, orange.. those are my faves ;) kroger had them buy 1 get 1 free last week so i totally stocked up! ill have to try the hawaiian tropic drink! Rachel 270/198
Most Active
Recent Topics