ATTENTION KMART SHOPPERS

goatswife
on 7/12/04 1:54 pm - Nashville, TN
Well, WOOHOOO for me, changing Doctors is the best thing I have done so far on this roller coaster ride. In the 2 weeks I've been going to Dr. Husted/Dr. Spaw's office, they have gotten EVERYTHING they needed (something that the OTHER office NEVER did in the SEVEN MONTHS I WASTED going there ) anyways, the insurance angel Colleen Lankford (a true doll) has emailed me DAILY with any updates on my case and today she got the psych eval and sent the entire packet to BCBS PPO for approval. She said that we should hear something in 2-3 weeks, and anything beyond that, she will call BCBS and find out the problem. Sooooo, please include me in your positive vibe type prayers , and send me all those good thoughts and I too will be well on my way to being a big fat looser!!! Love you guys, Hugs to all, Carol
ShrinkingKatie
on 7/12/04 2:03 pm - Crossville, TN
WOW! Congrats Carol! That's wonderful news.... Hope you get your approval soon! By the way, you totally need to start shopping at Wal-mart! Good luck, Katie
Cherry C.
on 7/12/04 2:21 pm - Morristown, TN
Carol, You go girl! I hope you get a date very soon! I agree with Katie the blue light specials are NOT what they use to be! Love Walley World!Congrats! Good Luck! Cherry
Eva O.
on 7/12/04 2:25 pm - Thompson Station, TN
Hello Carol, CONGRATS on getting everything done so fast,they are great huh.I will be praying and sendong you good thoughts.It sounds like now you have it all together and it want be long now.Good luck and Gods speed to you. Eva
T H.
on 7/12/04 9:41 pm - NH
Carol, Congratulations! I hate that you had a bad experience previously (which I fortunately had a good experience) but the main thing is that things are moving along. Best of luck with your continued progress ...
TraumaRN
on 7/12/04 11:46 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Carol, If you want to know the results sooner you can call BC/BS and ask them. The lady there told me that they make decisions anywhere from 3-14 days. So call them if you want to. They approved me in 3 days. Congratulations on getting all of your stuff in and I'm so happy that you are more happy with this surgeon. That's so important in this surgery. If you feel confident that's half the battle. Best of luck to you sweetie. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Anne
tinyTNgirl
on 7/13/04 3:29 am - TN
Congratulations, Carol! Thats fantastic news. I tell you I love that Centennial group! Things are really going to start chugging along for you. I'm so happy for ya. My big butt is warming your seat on the losers bench! Cant wait to see ya there! God bless sweetheart! Melanie
Most Active
Recent Topics