Info on Doc

Stephanie H.
on 7/12/04 1:54 pm - Jellico, TN
Hello everyone! I'm wondering if anyone has been to Dr. Colquitt or Ray in Maryville? If you have, could you tell me a little about what requirements they have besides the psych. eval? I have my first appointment with Mary on August 2nd. I would like to get a jump start on getting everything in order if I could. I am excited but also a little scared. I read this board every day and it has really helped me alot. I appreciate everyone's help.
ShrinkingKatie
on 7/12/04 2:00 pm - Crossville, TN
Hi Stephanie! Here's the website to Dr. Colquitt... I hope this gives you some information about him and his staff! http://www.premierobesitysurgery.com/ Good Luck on your journy to weight loss! Hope you keep posting and stop being a lurker too! -Katie
Johnnie W.
on 7/12/04 2:13 pm - Maryville, TN
Dr.colquit did my son's friend and wife. The basic things you need is a sleep apnea study,psyhic evaluation, meeting with registered dietician for explanations on the eating. need your medical records. My son did not have any until he was hospitalized for leg infection It was documented that it was caused by his weight. He worked for years but finally he began to have water retentions in lower extremities. He had to quit work. so the pcp charted diets he had tried. He took all these to his surgeon and was approved by ins. in less than 2 weeks. He will have his surgery 7-29 Johnnie
Most Active
Recent Topics