I have a picture now

Julie G.
on 7/12/04 1:27 pm - Lebanon, TN
This is what I look like now. Just thought you all might want to see what I actually look like. I still don't have a surgery date yet. I'll let you know when I find out. Right now I'm just really scared about having the surgery. Julie
Johnnie W.
on 7/12/04 1:38 pm - Maryville, TN
Hi Julie. My son and I are getting our pics e-mailed to us. Can you tell me how we go about having our pics on here too? Johnnie
Julie G.
on 7/13/04 3:26 am - Lebanon, TN
Hi Johnnie, Here is what I did to get my picture on here. 1. If you look at the top of the page it has several things you can click on. Find the word "Photos". Click it. 2. At the top of the page you go to you will see some sort of an ad. Then look right under it. You will see it says ObesityHelp Photos. Right under that there is a clickable link that says "Click Here to Post Yours". Click that button. 3. The next page will tell you what you need to do in order to submit your photo. Pretty much you will just need to email it to them along with your name and maybe some more info. I sent a link to my profile page so they would get the right one. It will take them a week or two to get it up since it is volunteers doing this and they have lots to do. I think I had mine within a week. Might have been longer but I don't think it was too long. Anyway, hope this helps you out. Julie
TraumaRN
on 7/12/04 11:43 pm - COVINGTON, TN
I think we were all scared Julie when we first started out on this journey. Just keep your chin up and keep us posted on your journey. Anne
ShrinkingKatie
on 7/13/04 3:05 am - Crossville, TN
Hi Julie! Sounds like your moving right along! What your feeling is pretty normal... Just take things a day at a time! Good luck and Nice to finally see your face on here! -Katie
Julie G.
on 7/13/04 3:27 am - Lebanon, TN
Katie, Have you gotten any of the emails I sent you? Julie
ShrinkingKatie
on 7/14/04 8:13 am - Crossville, TN
Yes! I just replied to them actually.... -Katie
tinyTNgirl
on 7/13/04 3:38 am - TN
Hiya Julie! So nice to have a face to put with the personality! I'm glad you have shared with us. What you're feeling in regards to surgery is highly normal. We all ride that infamous roller coaster. I think its a sign of sanity lol. You will be fine sweetie. Keep you chin up and your faith strong. We'll all be here for you any time you need us, day or night! God bless!! Melanie
Most Active
Recent Topics