hello..thinking about a support group..suggestions needed

peggy A.
on 7/12/04 11:52 am - rogersville, tn
Hello everyone! I will have surgery on july 29th!! Afterwards, I would like to start a support group in the Rogersville area. Does anyone have any suggestions? Also..I would love to have an angel! My surgery is with dr. ray in swee****er tennessee. Thanks for everything! Peggy
Sandie S.
on 7/12/04 12:09 pm - Sneedville, TN
Hello Peggy, I would be very interested in this support group. I'm hoping to have surgery. I live in Han**** Co area, Are you looking for a place to hold meetings or what? If your looking for a place I'll ask my sister if she knows of anything. She lives in Hawkins Co, Also works for the Hawkins Co, Sheriffs Department and I do know she know someone that lives in that area that's had surgery. Let me know.
Johnnie W.
on 7/12/04 1:03 pm - Maryville, TN
Well hello there Peggy.My name is Johnnie and I am hoping to have surgery in a few months.But the reason I am replying to you is we may have a chance to meet the weekend of your surgery. MY son is scheduled the same day as you. His name is Stacy Garner and he saw Dr. Ray today and he said that he had two surgeries on the 29th but didn't know who would be first. When we come down wed, night I will try to see you.You know I will be there praying for you. I plan on coming down real early Thurs.I don't know if you know her or not,but one of the group here,Jerri Baxter,RN will be accompanying Dr. Ray in surgery and she will be praying. Jerri will have her surgery in August. I guess I talked too much.Feel free to e-mail us. See Ya, Johnnie
Most Active
Recent Topics