Hello All!!!!

msrob68
on 7/11/04 10:39 pm - Hampshire, TN
Well, I have been gone for a few days... I dont know if you guys know it or not.. but I am now down 18lbs... I go back to the doc on the 22nd for my 1 month check up... We went to get my kids in Oklahoma... its a 9 hr drive...boy was I hurting the first day... But I got to visit with all my family and my sister got married on Saturday.... I am so glad to be home though...I didnt eat right... I know I didnt get my protein in .... I drank like crazy though... I was thirsty all the time...I also tried salmon for the first time... man that was good... I have to start back to work this Wednesday... Hey Melanie... Your not to far from me now... where are you going to be working at? Well, I hope everyone is doing great... I will try to be on here more now that I am back home... Much love and hugs Robin
Eva O.
on 7/11/04 11:41 pm - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Robin, I am glad you a back and that you got a visit with your family and tell your sister congrats.And get that protein in ok.Great job on your loss you are doing great.Lets do the happy Eva
Debbie G.
on 7/12/04 12:06 am - Greeneville, TN
Good Morning Robin, Glad to hear you are back home and doing great. I am so looking forward to being able to put "post-op" after my name and join the wonderful discussions. Hope you have a bright sunshiny day.
Candik2
on 7/12/04 1:21 am - South Central, TN
Good for you on your weight loss! Do you do protein shakes or drinks? That may be a way to get in your protein. Glad to have you back! TTYS Candi
TraumaRN
on 7/12/04 1:35 am - COVINGTON, TN
Hiya Robin, Boy we just play phone tag don't we? I'm glad that you had a great trip. Bet you're glad to have your kids back. I know my youngest was gone to NY for several weeks an she came back last week and I was so glad to see her. Wow, Wow, Wow!!!! 18 lbs already gone. I know what you mean by not getting in the protein. I have my two week visit scheduled for Wednesday at 2pm. I'll let everyone know how I am doing. I might not be going back to wor****il the second week in August because my job consists of lifting alot and my MD doesn't want me to do that. I'm gonna call my boss today and see if I can get light duty. Talk to you soon Anne
tinyTNgirl
on 7/12/04 8:07 am - TN
Hey hey, rockin Robin!! Welcome home sweetie! I'm so happy for you, 18 lbs is wonderful! Doesn't it feel oh so good!!! Girl what ever you do get that protein in! I've really noticed lately that if I dont get protein in me, I stall on the scale. Not a good feeling lol. And the fluids are important. So how close are we?? I'm going to be working with my surgeon, believe it or not. Dr. Houston offered me a position in his office and hopefully i'll be starting there next week. My follow up appointment is Thursday. They built a new office and were waiting to get moved. Its pretty cramped with the three surgeons in together, plus the dieticians, insurance folks, etc. Lets do lunch! God bless! Melanie
mammabeardee
on 7/12/04 9:33 am - Clinton, TN
Hey Robin Congrats on your weight loss! Thats wonderful!!! I wish you all the best and hope to be there one day myself.
ShrinkingKatie
on 7/12/04 12:58 pm - Crossville, TN
Hi Robin! I was wondering what happened to you! Sounds like you had a great time in Oklahoma! I don't know how you managed to ride for 9 hours! I can't even sit still for 2 hours.... Ugh! Your good! Oh and I agree with you on the Salmon - Thats soooooo good!! And it has a TON of protein! Anyways, Congrats on the 18 pound loss! That is fantastic! I'll talk to you sooon! Good luck at going back to work on Wednesday - Make sure you get plenty of water and protein in you, so you'll stay strong! -Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics