surgery tech

bopper
on 7/11/04 8:34 am - chattanooga, TN
hi everbody i have a question has any body out there had hugh houston for your surgion and if so how did you like his surgery skills and how was he to work with. janice
Candik2
on 7/12/04 1:34 am - South Central, TN
Hey Janice, Melanie Tipps had Dr. Houston & I believe she liked him so much that she's going to work for him, but she'll probably post on here soon, if she doesn't answer to this particular post you can e-mail her. I met him at a seminar that we attended together & he seemed very confident & if I were having the RNY I would put my life in his hands no doubt. His death rate is 0% & his complication rate is very low, also the follow up care they have seemed like it was really in depth. Good luck, Candi
bopper
on 7/12/04 6:49 am - chattanooga, TN
hello candi thank you for your information i like him alot just from his consultaion and his open way of talking about the surgery i am waiting on the ins to ok him if not i might go ahead anyway thanks for e-mailing me janice.
First M.
on 7/12/04 10:36 am - Halls, TN
Janice, My surgery is scheduled 8/16 with Dr Houston. He has been great so far. Donna
bopper
on 7/13/04 9:28 am - chattanooga, TN
hi donna iam glad you liked dr houston i going to let him do my surgery i will let you know how it goes. janice
Most Active
Recent Topics