I'm baaaaack!!!

tinyTNgirl
on 7/8/04 8:39 am - TN
Well I can just imagine what kind of despair you folks have been in without me. Praise Jesus, i'm finally back online. We're out in the sticks of Chapel Hill now and the only internet available is dialup. Man is it slow. Not much has happened other than the move. I'm 6 wks post op, I think, if I haven't lost count lol. The last time I weighed I was still hovering 30 lbs. Dr. Houston said at my last visit that 30 lbs at the 6 wk mark was right on target. I have an appointment with him next week. I did a terrible job getting the protein and vitamins in during all the hustle and bussle of moving. So now i'm focusing on doing better. Lots of fluids and protein. Planning to start riding my bike if my azz can handle the lil seat. Anyway, i'm back. Sure did miss you guys. Love n laughter! God bless, Melanie
Eva O.
on 7/8/04 9:11 am - Thompson Station, TN
Helloooooooo Melanie, wow it is good to have you back.I have missed you and we have a few new faces or posters to the board. Sounds like you are doing great30lbs man how awsome is that.Well i have done one ss and have to go back for the cpap on the 21st and go for my psych eval the same day. I go for the nutrition appt. on 13th. OH i can't wait for this to be over and get my DR.appt. Eva
Linda R.
on 7/8/04 10:59 am - maryville, tn
welcome back!!!!! I can't wait to lose 30 lbs in 6wks ! that's awsome moving is a big big job, I think I'd cry if I had to move !!! I wonder how your to get it all in too guess I'll find out after August 9 !! Good to have you back !! Linda
ShrinkingKatie
on 7/8/04 9:52 pm - Crossville, TN
Welcome Back Mellie! Congrats on the 30 pound loss! Your doing wonderful.... -Katie
(deactivated member)
on 7/9/04 12:35 am - some city, SC
So wonderful to see you on the boards again! ((((HUGS)))) Your neighborhood ex-lurker Mel
TraumaRN
on 7/9/04 10:17 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Hiya Melanie, Glad to see you back and Congratulations on the 30lbs. I go to the doctor for my two week follow-up this coming Wednesday and I'll let everyone know how well I am doing. I'm having trouble getting in my protein, which has been a battle the whole time. It will all work out I'm sure. Hope you like the new house and everything. Again, glad to see you back. Anne
Candik2
on 7/10/04 2:24 am - South Central, TN
Me too girl, I finally got my computer fixed, I had 277 viruses on it! I'm happy that you are all moved in, but sad that you moved far away . When do you start your new job? Sounds like you're doing great with your weight loss, I'm still waiting for my stinking approval! I had to go for a pysch consult which I did last Tuesday & hopefully the ins woman will fax it in Monday & I'll be on my way. It took them exactly 4 days to deny me, so they'd better approve me just as quickly! I was calling them every 3 days. Well ttys, glad to have you back! Candi
Most Active
Recent Topics