Hey Vols!

Mark P.
on 7/5/04 2:37 am - Signal Mountain, TN
Well, I started my prep in anticipation of tomorrow's event. Making a lot of pit stops (boy that poo-poo juice really gets you going). Just think, in 24 hours, I will be back in my hospital room!! Big hugs to all the Tennessee AMOS members. Mark P
msrob68
on 7/5/04 2:57 am - Hampshire, TN
Hey Mark!!! You will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow... I know what you mean about that juice...yucky!!!! I pray you have a safe and speedy recovery... Robin 12 days post op -14lbs
wannabe an 8.
on 7/5/04 4:56 am - knoxville, TN
Mark I hope everything comes out good.... I wish you much luck on your surgery Michelle
barbak59
on 7/5/04 6:41 am - JOELTON, TN
Hi Mark Hi Michelle Good Luck Mark your in my thoughts & my prayers. Michelle when you said you hope everything comes out good, did you mean with surgery or with the results of the poopoo juice? It doesn't sound like he's having any problem in that area. Just trying to make you guys laugh. Barb23 days
ShrinkingKatie
on 7/5/04 8:29 pm - Crossville, TN
Good Morning Mark! Wow! Today is your big day darlin! Ya know, I can't help to laugh about the whole pit stops due to the poo-poo juice! We had to drive 3 hours to Clarksville - Stoping every 20 minutes. Ohh it was awful but thankfully we got there the night before and stayed at a hotel. It helped me to stay calm and know I'd be at the hospital on time! Anyways, I hope everything goes well for you and you have no complications! Best wishes and good luck! Can't wait to see you on the loser side! Will there be someone posting updates? -Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics