New to the message board

TNkelligirl
on 7/4/04 10:10 am - LaVergne, TN
and seeking an for the rest of this journey.................I had my first appt with Dr. Kelly Wright at Vandy last Friday............now, I am simply waiting for his office to get insurance approval.
Kathy Newton
on 7/4/04 2:28 pm - LaVergne, TN
BEst of luck to you, Kelly. I too am seeking a for my journey. Especially if I have to end up going out of state to have it done. May God be with you on your Journey. Kathy
Linda R.
on 7/4/04 10:46 pm - maryville, tn
Welcome to the board !!! I'm fairly new too !!Couldn't find a nicer bunch of people !! I think the waiting is the hard part !! Good luck !!! Linda
barbak59
on 7/5/04 6:24 am - JOELTON, TN
Welcome to the mb Kelly, Dr. Richards @ Vanderbilt will be doing my surgery. I think there is alot of us looking for angels. Nobody wants to take the leap, I'm afraid I couldn't live up to the name. Good luck, have you met Dr Wright yet? I didn't get a date until after I had met with Dr. Richards himself. Barb
ShrinkingKatie
on 7/5/04 8:09 pm - Crossville, TN
Hello Kelly! Welcome to the OH TN Board! I went to see Dr. Kelly Wright once. He seems to be a nice doctor but there whole staff failed to tell me they wouldn't take my insurance after January 2003. Whoo! It was a big mess! Hope you have a better experince with them, then I did! Good luck on your journey and glad to see a new face on the board! -Katie
TNkelligirl
on 7/7/04 10:52 am - LaVergne, TN
Thank you all for the warm welcome and best of luck to each of you..........I did meet Dr. Wright last Friday and He seemed ok, at least I can say he was professional...............I spoke with his office lady Tuesday after the holiday and she said it takes theur office about 2 weeks to get the papers off to my insurance carrier and the insurance people have 4 weeks to give a decision...............Dr. Wright said he didn't know for sure but to think fall for the surgery, so I'm back to waiting again.
Most Active
Recent Topics