HAPPY 4TH!!!!!

goatswife
on 7/3/04 8:47 pm - Nashville, TN
I hope this finds everyone well healthy and properious . As we spend this holiday celebrating our countrys independence, let us not forget the men and women who are currently helping us enjoy our freedoms. God bless them, and God bless America. Hugs to all, Carol P.S. Wheres the BBQ? LOL
TraumaRN
on 7/3/04 9:34 pm - COVINGTON, TN
The BBQ is in the blender Carol. LOL I believe it will be once ounce of hamburger finely pureed with a tad of gravy so it's easier to swallow. Maybe some mashed potatoes with pureed carrots or spinach. You??? Care to join me? LOL Actually it's not too bad. I really don't feel like eating right now and so it isn't bothering me not to eat what I make. Yes....I have cooked for my family. My husband did last night but I did the night before and they really loved thier spaghetti with garlic butter scallops. I had plain scallops with onion powder pureed. It was actually great and scallops have 29 grams of protein for every 3 oz. So if you like them put them on your list to buy. We should start a WLS cook book for Tennessee. Sound like a good idea???
Cherry C.
on 7/4/04 1:53 am - Morristown, TN
Anne, That is a really GREAT idea! WLS Tennessee Cook Book. Happy Fourth to one and all! Carol you have a good day! Today is DH birthday! He says he is a firecracker baby! Happy Birthday Baby!! Cherry
Kathy Newton
on 7/4/04 2:47 pm - LaVergne, TN
Hi Anne, how are you doing? It's only been a few days and you're eating foods already? I have to be on a liquid diet two weeks prior and two weeks after, then bland foods, to soft foods. How is everything? I'm so proud of you. Keep up the great work. Enjoying the loser bench are you? Here's something you might enjoy. Strawberry water. Blend strawberries, water, and sugar substitute for a very refreshing summer drink. Robert added some cantalope and watermelon to my strawberries, sooooooooo good. My son had the strawberry water at his apartment before the wedding. Even with sugar in it, mom and dad were able to drink it, both are diabetics. There's not that much sugar in it. Because of the fruits, though, it keeps me going to the bathroom. That's the only draw back. But worth it for the refreshing taste. I like the cook book idea too. We can all pull that together. Get your rest, and continue to be a loser with my love, Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics