protein shakes

bopper
on 7/3/04 11:52 am - chattanooga, TN
hey this is janice again i bought some carb solutions shake mix and some aria womens protien and also some flintstones plus calcium vitamins has any body else used these and if so are they what i will need thank you janice.
msrob68
on 7/3/04 11:11 pm - Hampshire, TN
It depends on your doctor.. every doctor is different... My doctor only gave me two options for protein shakes... and also gave me a calcium citrate that you have to take for calcium.. they have chocolate, cinnamon, and mint flavor. You can go to the website... www.bariatricadvantage.com They have everything my doctor recommends but check with your doc first... I chew the flinstones... I got a 200 ct bottle for 19.95 at the above website... The protein shakes were found at Smoothie King.. they are called Spirutien... they have many different flavors... now I can say they are alright...but they get old quick... Cant wait till tuesday when they put me on my pureed diet... ... Hope this helps you Robin 11 days post op
Kathy Newton
on 7/4/04 2:51 pm - LaVergne, TN
Hi Robin, how much have you lost already? As for Calcium supplements, my Dr. put me on them as I have real low bone density. But can't take them as I have had 11 kidney stones in the past, and 2 right now in the upper left kidney. Be careful, calcium, may strengthen bones, but it produces kidney stones as will this surgery. Take care of yourself, and keep up being a loser. (that sounds so weird, being a loser) Hugs, Kathy
Donna C.
on 7/5/04 12:45 pm - Gatlinburg, TN
I went into the site you suggested. Thank you! I have put it in my favorites so I have a place to go when the doctor gives me list of what I need to start on. I have also gotten what was recommend , some JuicePlus. I have started on these ahead of time. Gives a full day requirment for the veggies and fruits in 2tabs each . Donna Cox
Most Active
Recent Topics