I HAVE A DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cherry C.
on 7/3/04 10:13 am - Morristown, TN
Melissa, OMG! We will be in the same hospital at the same time! I read your profile! You do have Dr. Hruska right? Please tell me who is going with you and where you all are going to stay in the motel! We will see each other at the hospital! E-mail me and let me know! thanks for well wishes and prayers! My prayers will be coming your way from me! Cherry
Kathy Newton
on 7/4/04 3:03 pm - LaVergne, TN
Hi Melissa, congradulations to you on your surgery date. That's great that you and Cherry will be having them around the same time. I am really thrilled for you and Cherry, eyes won't qui****ering. I'm an emotional wreck from happiness. Best of luck and May your angels watch over you and Cherry. from Kathy
msrob68
on 7/3/04 9:38 am - Hampshire, TN
Hey Cherry,,, I will say a little prayer that my s will visit and watch over you.. You have all our prayers and love.... Stay Calm...LOL thats not easy to do... I worked myself into a tizzy the day before... trying to weigh the pros and cons.. I am just so happy i did it... Everyones experience is different but I feel if you go into it with a positive attitude and you have the support of family and friends... and you have a good faith in God ....you will have your own angels watching over you.... I wish you the best and hope you have a safe and speedy recovery... Much love and hugs... Robin 10 Days Post op
Cherry C.
on 7/3/04 10:19 am - Morristown, TN
Robin, Thank-you!! I hope I do as well as you have done! I think I do have a few angels of my own I just hope they are not busy on the 21st! You take it easy and please keep us all updated! love, Cherry
goatswife
on 7/3/04 11:17 am - Nashville, TN
Cherry, YOU GO GIRL Save me a seat on the losers bench! Congrats! Carol
Cherry C.
on 7/3/04 12:23 pm - Morristown, TN
Carol, Honey you have a ring side seat on the bench! Come on down!! Cherry
Kathy Newton
on 7/4/04 2:58 pm - LaVergne, TN
Way to go Cherry, and congradulations. I know you are excited by the responses you have received and answered. I know you will do great and will be out celebrating the new you. May God be with You and Melissa. Kathy
Cherry C.
on 7/5/04 12:10 am - Morristown, TN
Kathy, Thanks so much! You keep working on your WLS and it will happen! Dr. Hruska is the third doctor I tried to get in with! Good luck to you! Cherry
emerging_butterfly
on 7/4/04 3:34 pm - Columbia, SC
WAY TO GO, CHERRY!!!! I am sooo happy for you. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. If you don't mind, I may even stop over at the hospital to say howdy!! This is sooo great. Big turn around from the time of consultation and getting a date. I am sure you will do great! Susan {!}
Cherry C.
on 7/5/04 12:12 am - Morristown, TN
Susan, I would love for you to come by and visit me! I don't know how I will be feeling but hey I am ready! Thanks so much! Cherry
Most Active
Recent Topics