Surgery Tomorrow and Thanking all of you...

angelt1us
on 6/30/04 1:31 am - Sparta, TN
Well guys, this is it... tomorrow is the big day and I'm scared to death but there is NO turning back. I wanted to take a minute and thank each and every one of you. Without this site and the wonderful people on it, I would have been lost, lonely, and confused ( not that I don't stay confused anyway lol). I could never ask for a better bunch of folks as the ones on the Tennessee board. Again thanks so much to all of you for your kindness, prayers, and laughter. And Katie chic ... you rock and I love ya sweets!!! See you all on the losing side doing the happy dance . Tonya
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/30/04 1:45 am - Crossville, TN
Tonya! Your going to do FANTASTIC! I can't wait for you to be on the big ol loser side with me - We'll have so much more to talk about now! However, as you know I won't be going to michigan! Last minute screwed up plans, which you know about! So... I'm still your angel honey! I'll call you at the hospital - Everyday! I wish I could go with you though but I promise as soon as your feeling better and not working; we are SO meeting! There's also 2 other chicks in Sparta we can meet too - They seem really coool.... Blah - I'm rambling. I seem to be in that sort of mood! LOL! *Big Hugs & Lots of Kisses for You* You'll do fantastic!! Love, Katie
Cherry C.
on 6/30/04 2:57 am - Morristown, TN
Tonya, You go girl! We will all be thinking of you and praying for you! I can't wait to meet all you gals! Guys too! You will be on THE BENCH!! Let me tell you I think you have the BEST angle in the world! Go, Katie! All the best to you Tonya! Hugs! Cherry
barbak59
on 6/30/04 5:57 am - JOELTON, TN
Tonya I know you have to be as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. I have you in my thoughts & prayers. Please save me a seat on that bench. You'll be down at least 25# before I ever get started so be sure & save me that seat. Remember just give it God, he will take care of the rest. We love ya, Barb
Eva O.
on 6/30/04 9:33 am - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Tonya, GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOMMORROW AND GO WITH GODS SPEED AND HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.THINKING OF YOU. Eva
Most Active
Recent Topics