Good Morning All

msrob68
on 6/29/04 7:15 pm - Hampshire, TN
Boy My ing pattern sure is messed up... I cant wait to get this JP drain out maybe then it wont bother me to sleep in my Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!! I am now 7 days post op woohoo!!! woohoo Well, I will be on later so catch you soon Much love and hugs Robin 1 week post op
wannabe an 8.
on 6/29/04 8:33 pm - knoxville, TN
Yeah Robin, Man you are up early.... Ia m glad you are doing so well... Off to work have a great day
Debbie G.
on 6/29/04 10:40 pm - Greeneville, TN
Good Morning Michelle, Talk about early birds!! WOW!! I hadn't even moved at 5:30 let alone turned on the computer. Hope you are having a better day today than yesterday. Those pity parties really drag you down and makes the day go so slow. I was in the same mood, but today is a brighter day. Looking forward to having a long weekend to relax.
Debbie G.
on 6/29/04 10:12 pm - Greeneville, TN
Good Morning Robin, I see you are up and at it early. Hope you have a wonderful day. I am glad you are doing so well with your surgery. I have heard the JP drain is the pits.
msrob68
on 6/29/04 10:46 pm - Hampshire, TN
Hey Debbie Yes it is... I hope and pray they will take it out tomorrow Hope you have a great day... Much love and hugs Robin 1 week post op
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/30/04 12:42 am - Crossville, TN
Good Morning Robin! Glad to see your up and getting around, especially so soon after surgery! I can't wait for your week check-up! I wannak now how much you've lost! Hehe... Take care and don't push yourself to much!!! Hugs, Katie
Eva O.
on 6/30/04 12:59 am - Thompson Station, TN
Good morning Robin, ha that is so early i did get up until 8am and had to make myself then.You are doing so great,where do they put a drain i guess in your incision? stupid ? i guess i sure hope they take it out when you see the DR. again. Hope you have a blessed day Eva O
msrob68
on 6/30/04 2:55 am - Hampshire, TN
Hey Eva, It's in my right side .... Its a real pain...I think the stitches are coming out and its pulling a little... I wonder how much weight I have lost? I am pretty excited... My tummy is still having some pain..and I am itching like crazy.... talk to you soon much love and hugs Robin 1 week post op
barbak59
on 6/30/04 5:38 am - JOELTON, TN
Hi, Rob So glad your doing well. Man you did get up early, what time did you go to bed last night? Or should I say what time did you go to your chair last night? I slept in way to late this morning. I know you can't wait for your Dr. appt. get that old tube out & WIEGH### I just know you've done awesome How are you doing with water & liquids, or are you able to eat? Let us know the wt# loss as soon as you get home from appt. Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics