Delurking, Intro & Question

Eva
on 6/29/04 1:30 pm - Southwest, TN
Hi!! My name is Eva. I am the mother of 2 great kids, 2 dogs, 2 cats and 1 wonderfully terrific husband. I have been lurking on this board for several months and learning so much! I am in the process of getting insurance approval. All I am lacking to send off my packet is a Letter of Support from my PCP. My PCP is great she is the one who encouraged me to find out about WLS. I know she is very supportive of me but it is taking her forever to get this wrote so I am going to write the letter and just have her sign it. Could someone please share a sample letter of support with me? Thank you in advance! Eva
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/29/04 2:29 pm - Crossville, TN
Hello Eva! Nice to see a new face on the board! I'm glad to see your decided to stop being a lurker! However, I wish I could help you on the letter thing.... Have you searched some profiles? Some people post there letters there! Good luck and Welcome! -Katie
Laura H.
on 6/29/04 2:30 pm - Memphis, TN
So nice to meet you Eva! I wish you luck with insurance approval! My surgeon's group sent a sample support letter in the info pack that they sent me when I was accepted in the program, I will see if I can find it. Laura
Eva
on 6/29/04 2:55 pm - Southwest, TN
Hi Katie!! Hi Laura!! Laura that would be so wonderful. I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much!! Eva
msrob68
on 6/29/04 7:12 pm - Hampshire, TN
Its nice to have you here!!! Welcome to our family!!! I had to keep calling my pcp to get it sent ... but by the 3rd time I called they sent it. ... and actually I spoke with one of the office ladies who actually writes it and then the doctor signs it... Best wishes and Hope your journey is safe and speedy... Oh I have four kids... three are my and one is my bf.. two cats, two birds, two horses and a puppy....ohh I always forget our 8 yr old goldfish.. Take care Much love and hugs Robin
Debbie G.
on 6/29/04 10:10 pm - Greeneville, TN
Hello Eva, Welcome aboard. Good luck with your letter. My PCP made me write my own letter and put it on his letterhead and then he signed it. He said I knew myself better than anyone.
Eva O.
on 6/30/04 12:27 am - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Eva, this is Eva to,wow i don't hear our name that much at the same place great to meet you,i don't know that much about the letter yet but i think your pcp has to do that or like you said you can write it and she can sign it.Anyway good luck with it,i am hoping to have surgery in july or more like aug. hopefully.Glad to have you here. Eva Ortiz
barbak59
on 6/30/04 6:39 am - JOELTON, TN
Hi Eva Welcome to our MB family, everyone is wonderful here. Now we will have 2 Eva's with us. I'm glad you decided to quit lurking around. Best of Luck in your journey. I have 2 kids, 2 horses, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 6 fish, a very handsome DH of 20yrs. My WLS date is 7/28/04 I'm getting a little nervous & alot excited. Keep us posted, Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics