suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wannabe an 8.
on 6/29/04 8:44 am - knoxville, TN
This wait is killing me!!!!! The drs office policy is dont call us we will call you when we hear from the insurance..... Almost 2 weeks(thurs) and nothing. My insurance co has received nothing.,,,,UUUGGGHHH I am so over it. I am lucky because my insurance apys for the surgery with documentation. but geesh if they dont ever get it.... Anyway just wanted that off.. He wants me to loose 10 pounds before surgery and of course I have sucked at that... I have decided to cut out my sodas cause i cant have them after, and that suxxx tooo So lots of things suck for me. I am having those pity parties again i guess. I was looking in the mirror which i rarely ever do and was thinking damn look how big your head is... How did you let yourself gain so much weight. I mean I was like trippin on myself. Then i have been in that i am gonna have surgery so it does not matter what i eat mood.. Now my work clothes are too tight and it ****** me off... It is like i have no self control None. Hell it is all i can do not to go in the kitchen and eat. Just cause i want tooo.. It is so ot outside i just pour the sweat... I am so irritiaable but i am not pmsing i have not had a period in 6 months and dont care if i ever have one again.... Thanks for the vent........ Michelle
barbak59
on 6/29/04 9:40 am - JOELTON, TN
Yep that's one heck of a pity party your throwing for yourself. Instead of cutting out your soda try diet soda & try to drink water or get you some Crystal Light & drink that. You'd be amazed at how much we retain fluid. Try smaller plates,or smaller portions, low carb's. Boy I'm one to be talking. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. I've been eating everything I can think of. It's like kicking in, OH MY GOODNESS I'll never be able to eat that again & then I procede to pig out. My Dr hasn't ask me to loose 10# but he also didn't ask me to gain 10# which is exactly whats going to happen if I don't quit being a piggy. About that period thing are you sure your not preg.? I have added you to my prayer list, through God all things are possible. Barb
wannabe an 8.
on 6/29/04 10:05 am - knoxville, TN
Thanks Barb, I need all the prayers i can get. I went to church Sunday and i am getting things there straight. My walk with the lord has become more like me runnong to hide from him. But i will be back on track. I am sure about the preggo thing,after Madisyn I had post partium cardiomyopathy&congestive heart failure nad was told no more babies so dh was nipped and tucked
Cherry C.
on 6/29/04 11:03 am - Morristown, TN
Michelle, Sorry buddy you feel so bad! I tried to call you at work today but I got the voice mail. Called you just a few mintues ago and got your answering machine! I would have called you sooner but have been helping the cheerleading coach and then Adreanna has a friend over for pizza and a sleep over so.... two six year olds and OMG! I will call you in the morning. CALL the doctors office anyway heck they have had long enough! When you called earlier Kathy was talking to her Mom in Fla. love ya buddy! Cherry
msrob68
on 6/29/04 12:03 pm - Hampshire, TN
What hopital are you going to...I was pretty lucky the lady at the hospital didnt care if i called three times a day.... Give yourself a break!!! This is such a big decision to make and sometimes we have to do things we dont really like... You could try to cut down the sodas ... I cut my potatoes out ... gave myself one day a week to have them and left that at a minumum serving... I cut out alot of the bread... ate more protein... because you know that is what we will be doing now... Its easier if you just cut down not cut out.... I will pray for you and if you ever need to talk just email me okay... best wishes much love and hugs Robin And if you want to throw yourself a pity go ahead...
msjadedpearls
on 6/29/04 2:22 pm - unicoi, TN
hey michelle, sorry ur feeling blue, heck with the doctors offce call them anyways. it aint like their not getting paid for it plus they have the gall to charge their $200 dollar processing fee, thats a ripoff in my opinion also. lol i'm crabby tonight. i went back to work yesterday and they put me on second shift for 2 weeks, so that sucks cause i hate 2nd. lol oh yeah about your period, i had not had one in a year and 4 months. exactly 5 days after surgery my period showed up and it came around again this month. lmao i sure didn't miss it. cheer up girl and good luck with ur approval you will be losing soon. hugs and take care.
Debbie G.
on 6/29/04 10:06 pm - Greeneville, TN
Hey Michelle, I know where you are coming from girl!! My insurance company has a requirement that I have to be on a physicians supervised diet plan for SIX MONTHS before they will approve the surgery! THAT SUCKS BIG TIME. I had to pay the 200.00 processing fee, then go to my PCP and pay him 20.00 each time I go weigh. Now I have to go to a nutrionist to get my stupid diet plan. If diets worked for me, I wouldn't be considering the surgery. I called my PCP yesterday and asked if there was anything he could do to convince my insurance company to go ahead and approve me and he told me no. I guess I am just having a pity party too. It's nice to know I am not alone though. It does take two to have a party. LOL I have always gone to the beach for the 4th and I don't want to go this year. I would rather wait until putting on a bathing suit isn't so hard. Putting on sunblock is almost impossible. I can't reach all the areas anymore. Oh heck, guess there could be worse things. Cheer up, Debbie!!! OK. Let's Party!!!
Linda R.
on 6/30/04 12:44 am - maryville, tn
Michelle I'm so sorry your getting the run around but I promise it will pass!! I haven't been told to lose weight - good thing !! As for the doctor's office call them anyway and tell them you called and the Ins doesn't have your paper work yet !! When humans are handling stuff you know it can get screwed up !! Besides you are paying them!! It is to hot outside and my husband wants to go to this thing Sat night outside I really don't want to go and sweat to death!! Everybody around me usual looks cool as a cucumber... Keep your chin up look at how much closer you are than you were !!!! Best wishes, Linda
Donna C.
on 7/5/04 3:20 am - Gatlinburg, TN
Whee, (wiping sweat off) hotter than hinges of he**o. And the humidity . Rain again. At least the 4th didn't fizzle. Drinking that Crystal Lite is good. Someplace I read that it was as good as drinking the water , and others say drink the water too. How about sitting on the throne and drinking. I was up every hour and half last night heading for the bathroom, had eaten watermelon. Hope we can have that on the after side. I am going to be a *itch on wheels without my Diet Coke. Habit and some caffinee. Guess that is why they get us off it. Well, I have done it before but just have never picked up the taste for the "clear" drinks that are better for you. I dread the wait. I read that patience is the one thing needed there. I seem to recall if you miss a payment on your INSURANCE they have NO patience! Couse this is not the fault of your insurance co. here. What is going on with the Doctors office. Do they have so many of these that they space them. Are they making so much money they can't bank it fast enough? Not good to take ones money and not get any representation for it. Is it hard for you to physically go to your dr. office and find out too. I am probably an 80+ round trip away from mine, but I think I would go in and find out if there was a good reason that it had not been sent, like not enough money for the postage!! Take some of that 200 smacks and use it!! Now I am glad to read here and so typical of me to be glad, that others are eating their heads off. I am Type 2 Diabetic, so I don't need to be doing so and I am sure other people have other things wrong besides the "little" thing of gaining more weight. But my BMI is going to be higher if I don't get to this place. And , as one lady said, her dr. asked her to lose 10 llbs. Does this put her out of the 100 lbs. mark for surgery? And I am not going to back down on this, I would lose the 10 lbs. (or not) and gain it back and more to boot. I am TIRED of that cycle. That is why I am here in the first place. A success at losing (not now with the Diabetes) but not one at keeping it off. And just to make sure all is great, I put a few more pounds on. One time I read that for those that have trouble gaining weight (and there are those out there, my Mom was one of them) put them on a reducing diet. Yes, that is what it said, and they will have the same luck we do. But if they are trying to gain, they have put the pounds on and then some. Just keep doing it, like we have, and it works. Where did I hear that if the world did not suck we would all fall off!!! Could it be due to the weight that you don't have the period? Man, I have not had one for 14 years now and don't miss it one bit, espically in the Summer. But I am 63, so that is normal. I do know several young women that don't have periods. Why. They are so THIN that something happens and they just don't, like the Olympic athletes, they quite there periods I hear because they do not have an % of body fat and apparently we need that to do our normal course. One thing about fat, we have more natural estrogen that the average bear. Well, I don't know if I have any are not, don/t have the baby machine anymore, just the playpen!! Don't know how to cheer you up. Have you heard the one about the bear? I wanna be a bear, oh yes I do. a Bear can: be hairy, be fat, crouchy with the kids, sleep all the time, eat the rest, growl at the mate, scratch where it itches, put the kids up a tree and go off alone, eat some more, my shape should be big and beautiful. I wanna be a bear! What is this thing? 10 lbs. off. Now it would be nice to have some control, but like you< i do know that there may/will be some things I no longer can have and i have been on that route other times. But this time it will be helping the "tool" I get to help me. Do you have in your hot little hands the things that we can not longer have. And when do we get that piece of information. Part of that 200 smackerroons? Just keep the faith. YOU are that close, you know. I said the He** with patience, I want surgery?? Hang in there and keep posting.
Most Active
Recent Topics