Roll Call!

Linda R.
on 6/29/04 7:01 am - maryville, tn
Hi Katie !!! I was at work so I missed roll call, I hope I don't have to scrub the bathroom with a toothbrush or something No real big plans for the holiday. My husband's boss throws some kinda shin-dig at the lake with fireworks, food and music and I guess will go to that... I don't like big crowds. You have a great trip!!!! Enjoy your family. Have a safe trip. Linda
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/29/04 2:59 pm - Crossville, TN
Hmmm maybe not this time, Linda! Have a nice 4th of July! I love fireworks! -Katie
barbak59
on 6/29/04 8:16 am - JOELTON, TN
Good Afternoon Katie If you want to be the teacher I guess we should say Good Afternoon Ms. Katie. You can be the teacher if you want to we don't care. I've just got on the board for today, I had my 2nd sleep study last night on the cpap-- I slept great, I woke up needing to go to the rest room really really bad & my hip & back were killing me. I called for the nurse & asked was it alright for me to use the rr, she hurried in & disconnected me. I almost didn't make it. uh oh. As I was comeing out of the rr my cell phone rung--My heart fell to my stomach I thought oh my goodness something terrible has happened @ home. Why else would they be calling @ 3:00 am? It was my daughter she was in the parking lot to pick me up. IT WAS 6:30am I SLEPT SOOOOO GOOD!!! I felt like I'd been given a shot of something or a sleeping pill. Besides waking up with my back & hip pain which usually keeps me awake everynight I felt wonderful, so refreshed. I took a quick pain pill & was ready for the day. Okie dokie that's what I've been doing. We usally go over to my cousins on the 4th so I guess we will go again this yr. Girlie you go to Michigan with your head held up high, you are doing awesome, if your cousins & family don't think so it's their problem not yours. It's their loss your gain. That doesn't sound quiet right does it. WLS is not the easy way out, you are making a huge sacrifice & doing a great job with it I'm sure they'll all have lots of questions, & most of them will be happy for you. like I said if not its their loss. Be careful with your food, & all the handsome young men up there. Enjoy the time with your Grandmom. Happy thoughts only. enjoy your trip & just think how great next year will be. Sorry for my rambling I was having message board withdraw. Gotta catch up on everyone. Today is my 20th Anniversary, Boy do I LOVE THAT MAN. It just keeps getting better. I know enough already,its that darn withdraw,,, Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics