Update on Anne

Laura H.
on 6/29/04 1:00 am - Memphis, TN
I spoke with Anne's husband this morning and Anne is doing well. She was headed down for her swallow study (Upper GI, I think) when I called. He said that she was doing well and has been up and walking a little bit. She is in room 690 at St. Francis Hospital in Memphis. Laura
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/29/04 1:05 am - Crossville, TN
Thanks for the update!!!! Glad to hear she's doing so well - I feel lucky, I think! Somehow I never had todo the swallow study! Anyways, it was nice chatting with you last night chickie!! Talk to you soon! -Katie
Laura H.
on 6/29/04 6:47 am - Memphis, TN
It was great chatting with you, too C-Ya Later
Eva O.
on 6/29/04 1:30 am - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Laura, thank you so much for the update on Anne,i am glad to hear she is doing good and up already. Eva
Cherry C.
on 6/29/04 4:02 am - Morristown, TN
Go Anne, Go Anne it's your rebirthday week! So glad she is doing well! I called her daughter the day of her WLS and she told me Anne was doing great! Cherry
Kathy Newton
on 6/29/04 4:52 am - LaVergne, TN
Hi Laura, thanks for the update on Anne. Glad to hear she's doing good already. I won't be able to do the swollow, allergic to the sulfate in the barium. Keep us informed. Always, Kathy
msrob68
on 6/29/04 8:42 am - Hampshire, TN
Glad to hear Anne i doing good... If you talk to her or her family tell them Robin is sending many prayers her way... I didnt have to do the swallow study either... But I had to drink this blue stuff to make sure I didnt have a leak.... and it turned my mouth and tounge blue... My bf said that he was gonna go get some of the blue hair spray and tell the nurse that my hair had turned blue.... Soon we can all have a Best wishes to everyone Much love and hugs Robin 6 days post op
Most Active
Recent Topics