I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

goatswife
on 6/28/04 9:21 am - Nashville, TN
Well, I have had enough of "Denises" attitude, and snottiness. I spoke to "Jay" her supervisor who ASSURED me he would call me back. Of course he never did...anyways, I've lost faith in Centennial, and have decided to go to Dr. Husted/Spaw's office. I pre-registered online (how easy is that?) and I had no more submitted it than they called me!!! She asked if I was planning on attending a seminar and I told her as a matter of fact, yes, tomorrow morning. She said "GREAT, because the reason I'm calling is because of a cancellation for a Dr. consult, would you like it?" I asked when and she said tomorrow afternoon...of course I JUMPED ON IT...TOMORROW, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??? I have been wrangling with that rude obnoxious person at Centennial for 6 months, and BANG,,,oh well, ANYWAYS, I go back to the hosp tonight for the rest of my sleep study (another cancellation to my benefit, originally it wasn't until AUGUST 22nd) and they will fit me for my CPAP machine....wooohooo, I know I still have to battle with the insurance, but I'm prepared, I know what they want, and getting it to them shouldn't be a problem...More later, Carol
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/28/04 12:09 pm - Crossville, TN
WOW! Congrats! However, make sure you LIKE and TRUST this new doctor! It's very important, which I'm sure you know! Just thought I'd mention it! Good luck and let us know how the doctor appointment goes! -Katie
wannabe an 8.
on 6/29/04 8:33 am - knoxville, TN
Yeah Carol I think this could be a good sighn for you!!! I must have forgotten... What is your insurance requiring you to have? Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics