It's finally here!!!

TraumaRN
on 6/27/04 4:51 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Hi everyone, Well as you can see I'm up and getting the house ready and myself ready to leave for the hospital. I have done the laundry, washed the dishes and packed my things. We are supposed to leave for the hospital in about three hours from now. The support that I received from all of you is astounding! This message board is the best move I have ever made, excluding going for the surgery. My husband, daughter, son. a friend and my best friend are all coming with me this morning. I hope there isn't a limit on the number of people who can be there. I have been really nervous for the last week or so and for the last two days have had a headache that kills. Right now I'm calm and feeling good. I know that God and my Mom are watching over me and that I am going to be fine and make a speedy recovery. Thanks to Laura for being my angel. The phone numbers that you can call to reach me are 901-299-3518 or 901-489-6179. That's both my husband and my daughter. I'll be at St. Francis Hospital in Memphis,TN, not sure of the room, but Laura can fill you in on that later on. Again thanks for the support. I love you all. Anne
Cherry C.
on 6/27/04 9:56 pm - Morristown, TN
Anne, Good Luck, Anne! You will be in my thoughts and prayers! I wish you a speedy recovery!!! Cherry
T H.
on 6/27/04 10:15 pm - NH
We'll keep happy thoughts for you Anne! I hope you have a very uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery ...
VFLOYD
on 6/27/04 11:40 pm - HOLLY SPRINGS, MS
Anne, I'm so happy for you.. I know things will go well and you will be up and about in no time... Take care any my God Always hold you close.. Valerie..
Eva O.
on 6/28/04 12:41 am - Thompson Station, TN
HI Anne, You will be in Gods hands today and in all of us here on the board thoughts and prayers. we love you Eva
Jen B.
on 6/28/04 7:51 am - TN
Hi Anne! Congrats on the surgery!! You and your family will be in my prayers Hugs! Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics