Help!

ShrinkingKatie
on 6/27/04 2:20 pm - Crossville, TN
Hi Ya'll! I need someones help! I'm going out of town on Tuesday, June 29th for about a week in a half - maybe longer depending how good of a time we're having! I'll be going to Michigan to see my Grandma, a family wedding, and of course a big 4th of July party. Anyways, I'm suppose to be Tonya Dailey's angel! She's the coolest, sweetest, and craziest chick I've met in awhile and I feel so bad I won't be able to do my angel duties for her after I promised. I didn't plan on going to Michigan - I was tricked into going or more like someone used the guilt trip on me (Grandma's have that power!) then I realized it's probably for the best. So I was wondering if someone would post some information about Tonya's recovery on the board - If I was willing to call and let you know OR you can call her yourself at the hospital?!? I know she won't mind - Like I said she's the coooooooolest chick around! Tonya's surgery is July 1st @ Vanderbilt Hospital. Her doctor is Dr. William Richards in Nashville. Tonya's profile is.... http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=D1068830241 To sign Tonya's support page - Click here.... http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/status.phtml?N=D1068830241 Anyways, let me know.... -Katie
angelt1us
on 6/27/04 4:12 pm - Sparta, TN
Katie, No, No, your the sweetest and the coolest . Thanks so much for all your words of wisdom and hours of laughter. I could have never meet a more beautiful soul than yourself. I'm looking forward to us meeting when you get back so we can do some crazy mad shopping being a couple of losers and all. I wish you well on your trip, I know you will have a great time with your grandmother. Take care and if you need me for anything just give me a yell. Take care sweets! Lots of luv for ya , Tonya
Kathy Newton
on 6/29/04 5:56 am - LaVergne, TN
Hi Katie, where will you be in Michigan? I was raised up there, still have a sister there, and an ex husband who can stay there. Glad you will be having a great trip. Michigan has a lot to offer. Have fun and enjoy yourself. love Kathy Newton
Most Active
Recent Topics