Chat Anyone?

ShrinkingKatie
on 6/27/04 1:54 pm - Crossville, TN
Hey Ya'll... I was wondering if any of you chatted on messenger? If so would any of you like to be chat buddies, maybe! I have 2 chat buddies and 1 e-mail buddy - There always great to have around, especially when you need some support or just some advice. Anyway, if you wanna be chat buds with people on the board - Share your user names with us and we'll add you to messengers! Yahoo = PurpleAngel1981 MSN = [email protected] AOL = Marshmellow81KM -Katie
Jen B.
on 6/27/04 2:00 pm - TN
Another great idea! Yahoo - jenbawden AOL - kygenebug Hugs! Jen
TraumaRN
on 6/27/04 2:38 pm - COVINGTON, TN
I only have aol but if you want to chat I'd love to... [email protected]
emerging_butterfly
on 6/27/04 2:41 pm - Columbia, SC
AOL Instant Messenger: bes2314 Susan {!}
msrob68
on 6/28/04 1:20 am - Hampshire, TN
Hey Katie , and anyone else!!! My AOL buddy name is : Niborsevolnad98 My Yahoo is: nibornad98 Anyone is welcome to become my buddy... Have a great day... God bless and be with each and every one of you much love and hugs Robin
(deactivated member)
on 6/28/04 4:49 am - some city, SC
AOL=missaray78 I'm not on during the day since we aren't allowed to download it to our PC's at work...but I'll be there during night time hrs. (((((((HUGS))))))))
Jen B.
on 6/28/04 9:06 am - TN
Forgot I'm getting rid of the kygenebug on AOL... Go with jenbawden Real original, huh? Hugs!
Laura H.
on 6/28/04 1:44 pm - Memphis, TN
I'm laura_hutson2000 on yahoo. Laura
amberrose1967
on 7/3/04 8:30 am - west chester, OH
[email protected] [email protected] is one I use most for chatting, the other is usually where i get all the junkmail and group mail etc. [email protected] Hope to make alot of new friends here soon! Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics