Good Luck Anne!!

Laura H.
on 6/26/04 12:50 pm - Memphis, TN
Anne. I just wanted to tell you good luck! I am so excited for you and your surgery Monday!! I am praying for you to have an uneventful surgery and super speedy recovery!! Relax tomorrow ! Before you know it, you will be on the losing side and doing the happy dance !!!!!!!!! Here is the link to Anne's surgery support page: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/status.phtml?N=B1078809978 Laura
barbak59
on 6/26/04 1:24 pm - JOELTON, TN
I love this place, everyone is so careing & concerned for one another. Thanks Laura Anne I wish you nothing but the very best. Sending up prayers for you, and the Doc's & nurses. Speedy recovery. Save us a seat. Barb
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/26/04 1:32 pm - Crossville, TN
Awwww! Your such a great angel, Laura!!!! Thanks for keeping us updated! Anne, I wish you an uneventful surgery and a super fast speedy recovery! Someone needs to start walking everyday with me - So I'm not the only one on the board doing it! LOL! Good luck, Katie
Cherry C.
on 6/26/04 1:41 pm - Morristown, TN
Good luck Anne! You will be on the loser bench! Cherry
TraumaRN
on 6/26/04 3:11 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Laura, Thanks so much!! You are an awesome angel. I unfortunately had a migraine to beat all migraines today. Probably stress. I'm feeling alittle bit better right now. My cell phone was probably in the other room. I'll keep it with me tomorrow so that if you call we can talk. Thanks for everyone's support. I really appreciate it. I'm going to be dsoon and day one of clear liquids is almost over. Tomorrow I have to go to a house warming party for my daughter who is moving away to college with her best friend and Amber's Mom is having a party for them. She made me sugar free jello!!! YUM YUM!!!! Thanks again and I'll talk to you tomorrow Laura. You're the best angel in the world. Love ya Anne
Kathy Newton
on 6/26/04 7:03 pm - LaVergne, TN
Best of luck to you Anne, I wish you peace, joy, and happiness to be on the losing bench. I know you will do well. God be with You, Kathy
goatswife
on 6/26/04 9:22 pm - Nashville, TN
Anne, I'm glad it's FINALLY here for you. Godspeed, we are all praying for an uneventful surgery and a quick recovery. Hugs, Carol
Eva O.
on 6/27/04 6:56 am - Thompson Station, TN
Hello Anne well tommorrow is your big day i just want to say best of luck to you and Gods speed to u with a speedy recovery and to being on the losing side.Can't wait to join u. God bless you Eva
TraumaRN
on 6/26/04 9:37 pm - COVINGTON, TN
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their prayers and support. Feels like time has flown by since I started all of this. Tomorrow morning at 8am I will be starting my journey on the losing bench. Best of luck to all that are waiting for their surgery or their approval. This board is awesome as are all of the people that come here to support each other. Thanks so much... Anne
Laura H.
on 6/27/04 12:55 pm - Memphis, TN
Hey! I tried to call you a couple of times today. Good Luck! I will talk to you soon!!! Laura
Most Active
Recent Topics