Happy 3 Month Post-Op To Me! :-)

ShrinkingKatie
on 6/26/04 1:27 pm - Crossville, TN
Omgosh! I can't wait to be able to buy cloths that cheap! My parents were being nice and bought me a pair of jeans, shirt, and a new bra - which was a total of about $130 bucks. Then she went back the next day and bought me a dress that was like $90 bucks, thankfully it was on sale though but I'll be taking it back! But --- Ugh! That just sucks and its so not fair! Soon cloths shopping will be fun again and cheaper! LOL! I hope those shirts fit you one day VERY SOON though! Good luck!
barbak59
on 6/26/04 1:50 pm - JOELTON, TN
Katie you are doing awesome. I'm so happy for you. Which ever scale is right either wt# is great. Keep up the good work, 2miles aday I can't wait. New Clothes. Your life has just begun , have fun. I'm real close to Clarksville if you have time & aren't to busy I'd love to meet some of you guys. I'm watching Anna Nicole on the tv, I think she is so so beautiful & she's lost a ton of wt# on TrimSpa. But man she acts stupid , like she's drunk or dumb or high just all the time. But hey who needs brains when you look like that? Barb
DixieFlower
on 6/27/04 8:29 am - Chattanooga, TN
I am so tickled for you Katie Like you Im also 3 months post op and its so cool. Im borowing clothes from my mom's closet I don't get to see Dr.Hruska until the 29th and can't wait for my "official" weight loss. However according to my PCP's scale Im down 95 lbs from my highest known weight and down 65 lbs from the month before surgery. Oh also I don't know what size you are into right now but Cathrines has been having some awesome sales recently. I went into ours and got a pair of jeans that were originally 62.00 for 14.99. They are so cool too it has a nice embrodered belt and all. We also went to Lane Bryant this weekend and I can wear stuff from there again got a cpl of pants that were 70% off. I haven't been able to buy anything from the Lane Bryant store since I was a senior in HS and that was almost a decade ago. Can't wait to hear from more of ya'll. *huggles*
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/27/04 12:17 pm - Crossville, TN
Thanks! And Congrats with your loss! That's so awsome your in Lane Bryant! I can't wait to shop there - They have some coool cloths! I've actually been to Catherines last week in Chattanooga and Knoxville. I got a new pair of Liz & Me Jeans and shirt. But it bugs me that I tried on a dress in a size 30W, it was beautiful! Black with purple flowers! Beautiful.... But it was a little tight around the waist, so I didn't buy it - THEN my mom went to Chattanooga with Dad and she ran in to the Hixson Catherines and found it in a 34W and it still fit ****y. Go freakin figure!
msrob68
on 6/28/04 1:31 am - Hampshire, TN
That is wonderful Katie... it makes me so excited.... Thats a great job... I go back to the doctor on Thursday but I wont get to see dr dyer.. hes on vacation for three weeks.... But I sure am ready to get this JP drain out ... its no fun.. I am afraid to put underwear on...LOL i know thats To much information...I have been free of underwear since 6:30 am on Wed. Well hope you have some more good losing days.. take care.. much love and lots of hugs robin
CarolynInHuntsville
on 6/28/04 2:45 am - Alabama, AL
Don't be afraid of the JP Drains....I had two of the for 45 days some time back...they were inserted through the pelvic area and went into the abdominal cavity. Every day, I would shower and dress fully and go about my normal routines. As long as you secure the drains, you will be fine. Don't limit yourself because of them. I would curl the tubing up and use a baby diaper pin to pin them to my underwear and just wore loose fitting pants. It was really not a problem at all.
Most Active
Recent Topics