Happy 3 Month Post-Op To Me! :-)

ShrinkingKatie
on 6/25/04 1:15 pm - Crossville, TN
Hi Ya'll! Sorry I haven't been around! Things have been so busy around here lately and then outta no where, I've just not felt so great. Which is sad because I let my 3 month Post-Op Day pass right by! I can't believe it! Feels like just yesterday I was going in for surgery.... However, I have some great news! I went cloths shopping and I'm back in to wearing blue jeans again! YAY! I'm so happy! Although, my boobs went down a few sizes along with 2 size changes in the cup! Talk about ****ty! LOL! I also weighed at the outlet mall yesterday and it reads that.... From my doctors weight from the first time I was in her office - I've lost a total of... 96.5 pounds! or From the weight the day after my surgery - I've lost a total of.... 108.5! Ugh! I wish I knew if this was correct! I'll know for sure on July 13th! I go for my check-up in Clarksville! However, despite the fact I don't know the actual number of pounds I've lost - I do know that.... -My cloths are starting to get bigger! -My bras feel like crap when I wear them! -My Pj's are falling off my shoulders! -My ankles don't look swollen anymore! -I'm up to walking 2 miles a day - Trying for more! -I can go shopping all day and not feel tired! -I'm never hungery (I do have to fight the head hunger though!) But all in all - I feel better about myself! My self-esteem is higher then ever, my outlook on life as changed, and most of all I'm starting to realize I'm a better person and not just some fat chick watching life pass me by or hiding behind the fat because I'm being all shy! Post-Op life is grand! I can't wait to start hearing about ya'lls journy! Good Luck & Best Wishes! Hugs, Katie
Cherry C.
on 6/25/04 1:24 pm - Morristown, TN
Katie, You are doing GREAT!!!!!! I just can not believe 108 lbs! OMG I hope I can do that good! Just keep up the good work! I also went to see Dr. Hruska Thur. and I have to have another sleep study and get a cpak machine then I am good to go for my WLS! I just hope I am as successful as you! Katie I know we are going to meet up in the near future! Good Luck!!! Keep doing what you are doing! You are still my WLS hero! Cherry
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/25/04 1:29 pm - Crossville, TN
Awww your to sweet, Cherry! I hope we get to meet sometime in the future too - Did you get my e-mail from the other day though with the password/username and ideas for a group meet? Let me know! By the way, How did you like Dr. Hruska? I loved her and her staff! Good luck, Katie
Eva O.
on 6/25/04 1:43 pm - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Katie, WOW that is great,i know that must be a good feeling,having your cloths just falling off of u lol how wonderfull. I will be so glad to join u on that bench as soon as i can. hopefully. Eva
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/26/04 9:39 am - Crossville, TN
LOL! I still have a ways to go before my cloths start falling off but the good thing is - I have a few different sizes in my closet from 34W, 32W, 30W, a few size 28's and sadly some of the shirts still have price tags on them. And the good thing - Most of the time a bit bigger in cloths is completely comfortable! Especially when the fall weather comes around! Thanks again! You'll be on the loser side soon, especially if your dealing with Dr. Hruska! There pretty good about getting patients through without to much hassle! -Katie
TraumaRN
on 6/25/04 9:23 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Congratulations Katie, You are doing great. Can't wait to hear the total from your visit. I am only two days away now from joining you guys and can'****it until the day I can make a post like yours. Keep up tha good work. Anne
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/26/04 9:28 am - Crossville, TN
Aww Anne! Your only a few short days away! Actually... hmm I need to catch up on posts! I'm pretty sure your surgery is next monday, hopefully I'm correct! Good luck! -Katie
Linda R.
on 6/26/04 1:17 am - maryville, tn
Katie you are doing great ! I hope I can do as good as you !!! I just can't wait to have my clothes falling off !!!! all good things to you !! Linda
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/26/04 9:35 am - Crossville, TN
Thanks Linda! Your day will be coming right around the corner! Until then we'll be saving you a place on the loser bench! -Katie
Laura H.
on 6/26/04 12:36 pm - Memphis, TN
Congrats!! I know you are so excited. I can't wait to be there. I was at Old Navy today and they had some shirts on clearance for $3.97. I could not even dream of wearing them right now, but I bought 2 to wear "one day." I can't wait to be on the loser's bench!! Laura
Most Active
Recent Topics