Pinch me-I must be dreaming

emerging_butterfly
on 6/25/04 12:26 pm - Columbia, SC
Things are looking up around here. I have found out some good news this week. My appeal for financial aid was approved and I will be able to get financial aid to finish up my degree next semester. Yipppppeeeee!! Then this afternoon I found out that my application for Tenncare was approved! Now I can start my journey for weight loss and hopefully by December/January I will be getting my surgery! Now all I need is to find out that I got ok'ed for the internship in Robertson Co. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers on my journey. Susan {!}
Eva O.
on 6/25/04 12:39 pm - Thompson Station, TN
WOW SUSAN, thier must be a full moon or magic in the air huh,that is really great congrats on everything.Eva
TraumaRN
on 6/25/04 9:19 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Congratulations Susan. You are on your way now!! Anne
goatswife
on 6/25/04 10:20 pm - Nashville, TN
I'm soooo happy for you! Carol
Linda R.
on 6/26/04 1:04 am - maryville, tn
That's great things are looking up for you !! Congrats !!!!! Time will pass sooner if your busy and it sounds like you will be !! Best wishes Linda
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/26/04 10:01 am - Crossville, TN
*Pinchs Susan* Nope, I don't think your dreaming darlin! Sounds like your on your way to being a big ol loser! Best wishes on your jouney and keep us updated! Good luck with schoool! I'm in the process of seeing if my grants and loans will be approved again! Ugh! I took 2 semesters off for surgery (Long story!) But hopefully, it'll all turn out well for me and well all of us! Best wishes, Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics