1 month postop today!

tinyTNgirl
on 6/24/04 11:37 pm - TN
Here it is, already one month past. We're moving as most of you know, so my scale is packed up. I did weigh on Tuesday which was the four week mark, and i'd lost 29 lbs. Dr. Houston told me 30 lbs at 6 weeks was right on target. So perhaps i'm a few pounds ahead of my game. Every preop wants to know... would you do it again? Right now, at this stage of the game, I have to give a resounding YES!!!! All the pain is gone, including that pain when i'd bend over. My pants are starting to fall. Thank heavens scrubs are made with elastic and draw strings. This is been amazing so far, and the best is yet to come. I thank all of you for being such an amazing support force. To my pal Will, you are one of a kind buddy!!! God bless you all! Oh yeah, the computer will be taken down this afternoon and I have no idea when i'll be back. We dont have internet access at the new house. Its out of the city limits and we're not sure who the provider would be yet. I will return asap! Love N laughter, Melanie
Eva O.
on 6/25/04 1:59 am - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Melanie, WOW you are right on target that is great i am gona miss ya till u get back on. I am getting my appts. set up to so i am on my way to the losing side with ya.Can't wait. ttus Eva
jrbartlett
on 6/25/04 2:22 am - Arlington, TN
way to go melanie, keep up that good work!
TraumaRN
on 6/25/04 5:46 am - COVINGTON, TN
Congratulations Melanie on the new house. I hope that you will be up and back here soon. I know that moving into a new house is an awesome experience. You will love making those empty walls into a home. I wish you and your family the best. Also, great job on the loss......can't wait to be there. Anne
Most Active
Recent Topics