Sleep Study Date

barbak59
on 6/24/04 7:20 am - JOELTON, TN
They called this morning and said they had a cancellation for Sunday the 27th @ Centennial for Sleep Study I took it, no questions asked. The 28th will be 1 mo till surgery. Yippie Happy & Scared Thanks OH friends your the greatest. Barb
Eva O.
on 6/25/04 2:41 am - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Barbara, that is so great,you are getting closer to that all important date of being a loser.Happy Happy Happy for you.Please tell me what ins. u have if it is tenncare i am having a problem with my psych eval.the dr. does not take my ins.JUst wondering what i can do.thank you Eva
barbak59
on 6/25/04 3:41 am - JOELTON, TN
Hi Eva I do have tenncare medicare as I'm disabled. I forgot which Dr. you have as that would make a difference. My Dr is @ Vanderbilt so I had my psych, eval. @ Vanderbilt with Dr. Karen Starr she was so nice, it was just a breeze. I wish you luck, your Dr. should be able to refer you to someone, or else your ins. booklet should have a list of Dr. who do psych. eval. I had to go for a psych. when I was getting my disability totally didn't kind of eval. Dr. Starr focused on WL questions, how it affects you, your life, your family their life, how will it affect you post op, that type of question. I would be sure a nd find out what your Dr. requires. Hope I was of some help. Keeping you in my prayers. Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics