Need your thoughts and prayers

dude198824
on 6/23/04 6:15 am - Nashville, TN
Hello everyone! I just learned today that my case is finally "awaiting review" which is a step in the right direction after having to gather records, for the second time, to send to my insurance. Then they said they got them but did not send them for review. Now my official status is "awaiting review". Can everyone please cross their fingers and send up prayers for me? Thanks for the help. You know what is said " where one or more is gathered in Thy name?"
wannabe an 8.
on 6/23/04 7:52 am - knoxville, TN
Cindy I got everythign crossed for you here. I am in the waiting phase myself.
goatswife
on 6/23/04 8:15 am - Nashville, TN
Cindy, Looks like you, me and Michelle are all on the "waiting" bench. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, and remember to keep us posted. Hugs Carol
tinyTNgirl
on 6/23/04 11:22 am - TN
Hiya Cindy. I quote that same thing to my mother every time she rides me about not going to church. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Things will work out well. The waiting is the hardest part. Hang in there sweetie! God bless! Melanie
barbak59
on 6/23/04 12:29 pm - JOELTON, TN
Cindy, Through him all things are possible. I have my fingers and toes crossed, Sorry I'm still to fat to cross my legs. I pray everyday that if anyone is out there that is in need of this surgery that God will bless them with it. Prayers going up & Blessings are comeing down. I know it just so hard to wait. I hate the waiting game. Barb 7/28/04
Most Active
Recent Topics