I Have A Date!!!!!!!

Melissa H.
on 6/22/04 8:19 am - Knoxville, TN
Dr Hruska's office called me today and my surgery date is July 23 . I cant wait to be a loser like everyone else. HIP HIP HORRAY!!!!!!!!
Cherry C.
on 6/22/04 8:26 am - Morristown, TN
Melissa, Congrats GF you will be a loser before you know it!!!!! I have my app. with her Thur. When you went for your first app. how long until you found out the date. I know you found out today but when did you see Dr. Hruska?? I guess you see where I am going with this! lol lol Thanks for the info.! GOOD LUCK!!!!!! Cherry
Melissa H.
on 6/23/04 10:21 am - Knoxville, TN
I seen Dr Hruska on May 25th and they told me it would take about 3 weeks.
Linda R.
on 6/22/04 9:37 am - maryville, tn
Melissa congrats !!! You are going to be a loser real soon. Best wishes to all Linda
wannabe an 8.
on 6/22/04 9:54 am - knoxville, TN
Congrats Melissa u are on your way now!!!
goatswife
on 6/22/04 11:22 am - Nashville, TN
Melissa, CONGRATS, I'm soooo happy for you PLEASE, save me a seat on the loosers bench, will ya?? Hugs, Carol
barbak59
on 6/22/04 11:38 am - JOELTON, TN
That is so great Your 5 days ahead of me. , make sure you save some of us a spot on that bench. Keep us posted I know how excited you are. Yippie Barb
Laura H.
on 6/22/04 12:04 pm - Memphis, TN
COngrats!!
TraumaRN
on 6/22/04 12:28 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Congratulations girl!!! I know what I felt like when I got my date. You just get more nervous as time flies. I know you'll do great. You are in my thoughts and prayers...... Anne
tinyTNgirl
on 6/22/04 1:22 pm - TN
GO MELISSA ITS YA BIRTHDAY! LOL Congratulations hon! Thats such fantastic news, and only a month more to go. I'm so happy for ya As much as you think it wont, time will fly by. Congrats again hon! You're almost there! God bless ya! Melanie
Most Active
Recent Topics