HI-Ho-Hi-Ho It's off to Clarksville I Go!!

Cherry C.
on 6/22/04 8:05 am - Morristown, TN
Well,ladies and Gents in the morning we are leaving to go to Clarksville for my first surgons app. DH and I are going to Clarksville in the morning staying in a motel then first thing Thur. morning I see Dr. Hruska. I am soo HAPPY! I am also nervous and excited! All my tests results are there! I called and made sure so after my visit on Thur. the plan is to submit it in to my insurance then.... hopefully I will have my WLS date! I can not wait to be a loser! DH is really scared about WLS and I would be lying if I said I was not but.... I am ready!! Please all of you keep me in your thoughts and prayers!!! I am so happy I found this board and all of you! Michelle, honey you rock! love and laughter to all! Cherry
Linda R.
on 6/22/04 9:32 am - maryville, tn
Cherry I'm excited for you!! my husband is scared about surgery also and has been a little slow to come around but he is.Have a safe trip and I'll keep you in my prayers !!! Linda
wannabe an 8.
on 6/22/04 9:59 am - knoxville, TN
Thats My GIRL I wish i could go toooooooooooooooo!!!! You know i wont sleep at all WED and will be ringing your cell off thursday be sure and hurry home
barbak59
on 6/22/04 11:50 am - JOELTON, TN
I know your so so excited When you come by my exit 31 on I24 hollar real loud HI Barb you'll only be about 30miles from your Dr. office. Nothing but happy thoughts. Barb exit 31
tinyTNgirl
on 6/22/04 1:20 pm - TN
Hiya Cherry berry! You and dh have a safe trip to Clarksville! I'll be thinking about you, and expect a full report when you get back. Those scared feelings are normal sweetie, we all have them. Tell your dh to call my dh and they can rap about it lol. You're gonna be just fine, cause I said so! Love and laughter, Melanie
Eva O.
on 6/23/04 11:03 am - Thompson Station, TN
Ha H a Ha Cherry, wow!!!!!!! i am so excited for you,i have not been online for a while.My computer went or crashed or who knows what, but anyway i am back on now and here you are going for your first DR. appt. that is great,i can't wait to hear from you about evrything.Please keep us updated ok. Eva
Most Active
Recent Topics