Finished the pre-op testing

TraumaRN
on 6/21/04 2:17 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Finished all of my pre-op testing today. They told me it was going to take 1 to 1 1/2 hours.....it took 3 !! That may of course happened because I had to listen to the EKG tech talk to the secretaries about what to order for lunch , who she was going out with , and what she was going to go buy after she got off work . Oh, yeah, and then there was the cell phone call from her girlfriend , while she was trying to do my EKG. Wonder if she even did the testing correctly. Oh, well, atleast it's all done now . I have only 6 1/2 days to go until joining all of you wonderful people on the losing bench. Thank you to Laura, again for being my angel !! You are awesome. Have a great night!! Anne
barbak59
on 6/21/04 2:45 pm - JOELTON, TN
Sounds like it went ok, slow but ok. People can be so rude, when she was talking I bet it was like you didn't have ears or something. I hate for anyone to talk on the cell phone when I'm a customer somewhere. Burns me up. Well I have the scope test tomorrow. 6days you better save me a seat. Robin A. is less than 48hrs away from her day. Night Night!!! Barb
angelt1us
on 6/21/04 4:00 pm - Sparta, TN
Anne, I can't believe it took them 3 hours. I went today for my pre-op testing as well and I was out in little over an hour. Bless your heart. I'm so sorry to hear you had to listen to some rude person with cell phone fever. In a situation such as that... the phone should have been turned off completely. She was there to work not socialize. Anyway, take care hun and best of luck to you on your upcoming surgery!!! God Bless, Tonya
Melissa D.
on 6/21/04 5:19 pm - North Nashville, TN
Mucho Congrats Anne! At least you've got that part done now. Hang in there...just a few more days! I hope to be joining you guys (and gals) on the losing side soon! Missi
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/21/04 10:57 pm - Crossville, TN
Dang! I thought cell phones were suppose to be shut off in hospitals? Anyways, your on your way to being a loser! Yay! Good luck! -Katie
tinyTNgirl
on 6/21/04 11:00 pm - TN
Thats great, Anne. Well not about it taking so long, but that you got it done lol. Another step closer to your rebirthday. I'm so happy for ya. Hang in there girlie, you're almost there! God bless!! Melanie
VFLOYD
on 6/22/04 4:02 am - HOLLY SPRINGS, MS
Hi, Anne I'm happy to hear everything is moving right along I'm hoping my information get sent to CIGNA this week. When do you get an angel? Is it when you get a surgery date? Do you choose your own angel or just ask for one? Can you be my Angel? God Bless.
Laura H.
on 6/22/04 12:06 pm - Memphis, TN
You are so welcome Anne! I am excited to be your ! I know you are glad to have everything out of the way for your surgery!!! Laura
Eva O.
on 6/23/04 11:21 am - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Anne, well thank goodness that is all over with and behind you now not long now before you are a loser.congrats Eva
Kathy Newton
on 6/23/04 7:12 pm - LaVergne, TN
Anne, I'm just tickled to death that you only have a few more days or hours before you will be on the losing side. Wish I could join you. Still waiting to see what Dr. Watson is going to do. He hasn't called regarding whether he will do the surgery or not, since Dr. Hodge turned my file over to him. So I'm really nervous. You take care and make sure someone informs us on how you are doing. May all prayers go with you. Love Kathy Newton
Most Active
Recent Topics