Psych eval--Dr. Karen Starr

Julie E.
on 6/21/04 10:33 am - Waynesboro, TN
I'm having my psych eval tomorrow with Dr. Karen Starr at Vanderbilt. Is anyone familiar with her?
TraumaRN
on 6/21/04 1:47 pm - COVINGTON, TN
No sorry...
thriftgirl
on 6/21/04 1:50 pm - Nashville, TN
I had mine with her a month or two ago. She just asked me a bunch of questions about my weight loss history, expectations, stuff like that. I remember thinking: "Is that it?" She's a small blonde woman. She has a lot of paperwork (so it seemed) and she was making sure to fill it in as we went. Good luck! ~Annie
barbak59
on 6/21/04 2:09 pm - JOELTON, TN
I saw her also about a month ago. Very nice , very easy, just seemed like chit chat to me. No problem. Are you seeing the surgeon tomorrow too? Who is your surgeon? Just relax, it was nothing. Barb
angelt1us
on 6/21/04 4:04 pm - Sparta, TN
Julie, I too saw Karen Starr a couple of months back. She came across as a very easy person to talk to. She was very polite and likable. It was just like setting down and having a chat with a friend. It was no biggie at all. She asks about your history and makes notes as she talks with you. It was a real easy evaluation I thought considering some of the others I've been told about. Best of luck to you... I'm sure you will do great. Tonya
Most Active
Recent Topics