Okay so its almost 5 in the morning

msrob68
on 6/20/04 7:52 pm - Hampshire, TN
You say why are you up so early? I dont know... I couldn't go back to I am to wired to go back and I have to work till 8pm tonight.. what a bummer... I wish I was still in but no hope... I have a question about drinking the magnesium citrate? Do you just drink it down sip it or can you put it in something? Please let me know... Tomorrow is the day I have to drink that stuff. or maybe i will be down to the toilet .... Well, guess I had better get out of here and maybe I will go take a hot Best wishes to those who are on their way for surgery today... I think one of them is John Fortenberry!!! God Bless and watch over you.... Smile, it makes people wonder what you've been up too!! And its always good to keep them guessing... thats my motto... 2 more days... woohoo Robin
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/20/04 8:23 pm - Crossville, TN
Morning Robin! The best way to drink that stuff is to, just plug your nose and gulp! FAST! It's not very tasty to wanna sip! Good luck with your surgery! I wish you a speedy recovery! -Katie
msrob68
on 6/20/04 8:27 pm - Hampshire, TN
Katie... should i put it in the refrigerator? Thanks!!! Is this normal to feel so anxious? I hope I dont work myself into a panic attack!!!! I got the Lime kind because they said no red or orange drink the day before... Well thanks for the advice.... now I am really looking forward to drinking that stuff... LOL Cant wait... Robin
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/20/04 8:31 pm - Crossville, TN
You know - I don't even remember if I put mine in the fridge or not. Sorry! However, the day I did bowl-prep I drank water and diet sprite. I never touched any thing else cause that would of just made bowl-prep worse. Plus I had to ride 3 hours to Clarksville, boy that was fun! LOL! Good luck hon! See you on the loser side! -Katie
kymt
on 6/21/04 2:24 am - nashville, TN
lol i told u to try and get some rest lol that went out the window lol im doing the happy with you.
TraumaRN
on 6/20/04 8:59 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Good Morning Robin. I am off work in another hour and then I'm off to the hospital to get all of my pre-op blood work for my surgery next Monday. I can't believe it's seven days away.....I'm so excited yet so nervous also. Next week this time I will be arriving at the hospital to get checked in for surgery. I can't believe it's so soon. Best of luck to everyone that has a date soon and best of luck to everyone who's trying to get either approved or get a date. Have a great day. Anne
tinyTNgirl
on 6/20/04 10:55 pm - TN
Hiya Robin! I can totally relate to how you're feeling. We ALL did that before surgery. The roller coaster of emotions is quite a ride. You're going to be fine hon. Hang in there. As for the magnesium, I have no idea as my surgeon doesnt require bowel prep. He just has you do a 24 hour liquid diet. I'd call your doc and ask him how to do it. Best of luck to you hon. We're all praying for ya. God bless!!!! Melanie
Eva O.
on 6/21/04 1:34 am - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Robin, You girls are up way earlier than us old folks,it is now 9:00 and i am just looking at email,but that is ok i am ready to get on with all this stuff (APPTS.) for this surgery can't wait till it is all over.Do you have to drink that stuff before surgery? Good luck to you Eva
Rita J.
on 6/21/04 2:37 am - Bartlett, TN
Hi Robin, I had my surgery 13 days ago and with the mag citrate, I found the the colder the better and I did drink about three drinks at at time. I thought if I tried to drink the whole thing down then I might barf. Anyway, each of us has a differect way of doing that. I also don't think I slept for days before surgery so the emotional roller coster is very normal. Hang in there and it will be over soon. Rita
barbak59
on 6/21/04 4:19 am - JOELTON, TN
Robin I got up early also around 8:00am, but not quiet as early as you . I know your so very excited. Like you said smile) Guys I am so crazy, I'm having a hard time keeping up with everyone (on the board), don't remember what I said to whom, and who is where in their journey. Is there a system to it? Is it just me? No way it could be me has to be the medication. Just Wishing everyone a smooth journey no matter which stage your at. Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics