It is Sunday

wannabe an 8.
on 6/20/04 9:18 am - knoxville, TN
OK it is Sunday do you know where your friends are???
TraumaRN
on 6/20/04 10:52 am - COVINGTON, TN
Hello Michelle, I'm at work right now. Am off tomorrow thank goodness. Hope that everyone had a great weekend. 7 days and 10 hours to go to reach the loser's bench. I'm so excited..... Anne
barbak59
on 6/20/04 11:31 am - JOELTON, TN
Hi guys, I've just been lurking around tonight. Trying to figure out where everybodies been the past two days. Just me , Michelle, Cherry, Robin & Anne. Kym jumped in for awhile last night. Where in the heck is everybody, Or do we just not have a real life. Everybody wish Robin luck this week & Anne's right behind her 1 week away. I'm 38days & counting. Catcha laterBarb
msrob68
on 6/20/04 12:04 pm - Hampshire, TN
Thanks Barb.... I am so excited i dont know if I can but i know i need to ... Tomorrow I am going to go get my smoothie king stuff... Thats what the nutritionist suggest.. I have to buy 10 bottles of protein drink and 14 packets of smoothie king stuff... and I want to get some of those chocolate calcium wafers... mmmmm those are good.... I need to settle down.. two more days and I wont be the same me.. wooohooo..... talk to you guys soon... Robin
Cherry C.
on 6/20/04 12:24 pm - Morristown, TN
Michelle, I am here! Had a great Fathers Day! Tell King Daddy I just love that picture! Robin please tell us MORE about the smoothie king stuff!! Where do you buy it? What flavors do you like? How much is it? What about the wafers? What kind of protein bottle drinks are you buying and where at??? Have you tasted it? How much does it cost?? Inquiring minds want to know! Thanks in advance Robin!! Cherry
msrob68
on 6/20/04 8:03 pm - Hampshire, TN
The Smoothies are Called Spirutein... they are suppose to be good and they come in all kinds of flavors... I am trying to figure out which protein drink i want.. ABB Pure or the other one i cant remember...darn i hate that.. The Spirutein is sold at Smoothie king in Nashville and I think you can get them at Wild Oats too.... The Chocolate wafers are wonderful they are your calcium supplement.... 1500 mg a day... so you can chew on these wonderful tasting choc/mint/cinnamon wafers... I have only tried the choc.. and believe me I was worried about not eating choc ever again but now .. i have my choc and its good for me LOL... I think you can go to www.bariatricadvantage.com and they have the prices on there I think for 90 wafers its like 34.00 i think... I will let you know about the other prices after i get everything... i think the smoothie king stuff is like 1.49 a packet... and my nutritionist said I need 14 of them.. well talk to you soon have a wonderful day.... two more days for me Robin
wannabe an 8.
on 6/21/04 8:28 am - knoxville, TN
Ok duh if i had kept reading
wannabe an 8.
on 6/21/04 8:26 am - knoxville, TN
Ok Robin Spill the Smoothie King idea Where do you get the stuff?
Most Active
Recent Topics