Hello everyone

wannabe an 8.
on 6/19/04 12:03 pm - knoxville, TN
Hi all I have added my pre op pic so here i am glad to see all of you!
Cherry C.
on 6/19/04 2:36 pm - Morristown, TN
Michelle, Love that picture! I know you can't wait until it melts into a size 4!! Cherry
barbak59
on 6/19/04 3:16 pm - JOELTON, TN
Hi I saw your pic before I saw this post. I was looking at the newest pic page when I saw your name. I thought I've talked to her on the board. Your little ones a cutie . I like your tee shirt too. GO VOLS. Keep us posted ps:I agree with you about Applebees, not nearly as good as Ol Charley's Barb
Cherry C.
on 6/20/04 1:42 am - Morristown, TN
Barb, Sorry this is a sad day for you! Stay with the ones that love you and that will make it a lot better!! Let me tell you about DH "HOG" it is a 2004 and it is ordered! Dyna Glide 2004. Can you see me and my FAT A** on a Harley?? Oh well I will give it a try! When I am on the loseing side. We will be paying for the rest of our lives! What is the scoop deal?? Cherry
barbak59
on 6/20/04 11:20 am - JOELTON, TN
Sorry about the spelling it's a stomach scope, because of GERD, dr said he didn't want any surprize, I also have a bad hitial hernia so he wanted to look at that also. I've already posted about that nice Harley. Your not gonna be a FAT A** for long then you'll be a HOT HARLEY MOMMA He wont look twice at them Hooter Girls. Thanks for wishing me a good day. I've had a pretty good day, just me & the kids most the day, DH had to work in hay field again. He's been working 12hr day 6 days aweek, and still tries to be a full time farmer. I love him so much, guess it's a good thing since it's going on 20yrs. By the way his tractor really is very sexy It's a song guys, I already told you all that. I've been with the one's I love all day, & I talked to my little sis this morning. Just got 1 sis no brothers, & we are very close. Gotta Go Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics