Where is everybody?

Cherry C.
on 6/20/04 7:51 am - Morristown, TN
Robin, I have got some dirty laurndey also needs some attention!! LOL Michelle is totally correct about the Harley!! She knows that is all I have heard for 2 weeks! I just want him to be safe on it. No wrecks or NO harley babes or I'll have to beat him up! ROF lol lol He has already went to the Harley shop last Sat. and saw the Hooter girls! I told him Hooter girls don't want you, you are to old and I know they don't want him for his money because he does not have any! He will be paying "HOG" payments for the rest of our lives! lol lol Cherry
barbak59
on 6/20/04 10:58 am - JOELTON, TN
I don't know what the heck is wrong with my PC today. It's not letting me send posts to the right person. I know it has to be the PC no way it could be me. Wow Cherry a 2004 hog, I bet DH is in hog heaven. Hey it's just money and we can't take it with us can we, spend it before uncle sam gets it. It wont be long before he has a Hot Harley Momma (YOU). I'm sure that's what he's thinking about, the new you-- the new hog, you and him riding of into the sunset. Just don't go crazyenjoy each other , enjoy your new body. Catcha later . Barb
barbak59
on 6/20/04 10:33 am - JOELTON, TN
Hi Robin Wed. sounds good for me. Do you do windows? I guess I'll let ya slide this week since your kinda busy. Don't get to nervous,thats easy for me to say .huh I know your gonna do great. I have you in my prayers Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics