Where is everybody?

barbak59
on 6/19/04 10:39 am - JOELTON, TN
Anne posted @5am and the last post was from Melanie @1:30pm. Where the heck is everybody. I wasn't able to get on until 6:pm . Had to talk to my phone buds, since they couldn't reach me all week. I was on here everyday. I hate talking on the phone. Kept a phone crooked in my neck for 10yrs Dr. said thats how I messed my neck up so bad. DH is cutting some of our hay today. I think his tractor's sexy. its a song guys. He had to work @ job till 2:00pm. Hope it doesn't rain, the hay he cut Thur. got wet. Cann't bale wet, cann't sale unless baled. Daughter going to dancing in the district (downtown Nashville) free concert with some of friends. The boyfriend had to stay at Fort Knox this weekend. Her daddy & I were happy about that. Her bf sleeps on our couch almost every weekend. Daddy not real thrilled with that. Even if he is a good bf. It can still get old. They are both good kids for which we are both thankful. Son wanting me to order pizza, he stays hungry. Preteen Harmones. Oh my goodness, will I survive his harmones? I'm sure he feels the same about mine. Ok i'm movin on ck out some profiles. Barb
wannabe an 8.
on 6/19/04 12:07 pm - knoxville, TN
Hey Barb I am here again... Just got in.. Dh and i and baby girl went to Applebees for dinner..YUK!! Well it was ok but not all that. I have piddled around on here about all day looking for recipes for mush! HAHA and reading profiles tooo. Dh is so tired of me being on this puter. But i dont care... He and the baby are in bed asleep... Son is 14 and in his room playing on playstation2 so here i am again.. Tlak to you soon
kymt
on 6/19/04 12:38 pm - nashville, TN
im here but i think im going to early tonight i was on here reading till 1am last night lol.kind of tired tonight but had to get on here and see what everone is up to 1st.this pc is like a drug i just cant leave it alone lmao.
barbak59
on 6/19/04 3:07 pm - JOELTON, TN
I am addicted too & this is my drug of choice. I think I need helpMaybe we could start AMOS ANONYMOUS. I can not believe how addictive this site is. I am staying up everynight till 1 or 2 in the morning, I haven't done that in years. I use to love the CH17 news because they came on at 9pm and I could be in bed by 9:30 I like the before and after photos, I CAN NOT WAIT. Good Nite talk to ya later. BARB
msrob68
on 6/19/04 1:49 pm - Hampshire, TN
I am here too.... just trying to get things done like sheets and blankets and other stuff washed since my surgery is Wed... I think I am nervous and cant well hope everyone had a great day talk to you guys tomorrow Robin
Cherry C.
on 6/19/04 2:47 pm - Morristown, TN
Well here I am better late than never! Kids were all here today I guess we got the Fathers Day stuff over with today! DH was very happy! He got 3 Harley Davidson shirts and a leather Harley cap. He also got a Harley Davidson tag to go on his Pick up. Then got some sugar free candy and cookies! He is a happy camper! He loved it because kids(2) and grandkids(4) were all here! I am going to my pre-op app. to Dr. Hruska office Thurs. so I am really happy! Talk to all you in the morning! Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads! Cherry
barbak59
on 6/19/04 3:41 pm - JOELTON, TN
Sounds like yall had a nice family day. Your DH racked up didn't he, got everything but the HOG or does he already have a bike? My DH use to kinda want one, because all of our friends had them. That was early in our marriage, & I said No Way. He finally out grew it. I guess we'll grill tomarrow after church. I haven't decided if I'm going to church or not. It's hard for me on fathers day & mothers day , as the sermon is usually on one or the other that day. I lost my daddy in 2001 & my momma in 2002. It's kinda a sad day for me. But I'll put on my happy face and try to act like I'm having a good time. I think all of us are busy next week. I have the scoop run on Tue. and the sleep study Dr. on Wen. We're getting closer. Talk to ya later. Barb
wannabe an 8.
on 6/20/04 1:02 am - knoxville, TN
LOL REPLYING FOR CHERRY heheehe he getting the hog!!!!! He is in hog heaven....(my comments not cherrys) I was reading and i was thinking bet everyone was wondering y all the harley stuff...... So i jumped right in sorry cherry
barbak59
on 6/19/04 3:22 pm - JOELTON, TN
Hi, Robin If you happen to have time before surgery Wed. you can come by here & do my laundry. I know you are so excitedand nervous Talk to ya later Barb
msrob68
on 6/20/04 12:41 am - Hampshire, TN
that will be kind of early ...you will still be in ing...... Seeing that I have to be at the hospital at 6 am... but I am sure on Wed morning I would probably have the energy to come do it... Well hope everyone has a great day Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics