Roll Call very early Saturday Morning......

TraumaRN
on 6/18/04 7:44 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Hello Everyone..... Time to wake up. It's almost 5am....are you all being lazy this morning?? I wish I was sleeping too!! I hope that everyone has a great weekend. I unfortunately have to work all weekend. It will make the next three days fly by though. Monday morning I'm off to get all of my pre-op blood work completed. I have 9 more days to go as of this morning. I am getting nervous. I am also getting excited!! I just can't believe that all of this is happening and so soon. Everyone at work, even the residents are planning on congregating at St. Francis to make sure I'm ok. I guess that means that they like me.... That makes me feel really good. Well hope that all of you have fun and exciting plans for the weekend. God Bless all of you and keep you safe this weekend. Anne
goatswife
on 6/18/04 9:56 pm - Nashville, TN
Morning Anne, Looks like you and I are the early birds once again. I know that you must be bursting with excitement. I plan on calling BCBS first thing Monday Morning to find out the status of my claim. I hope you have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol
Victoria B.
on 6/18/04 10:26 pm - Germantown, TN
Morning, Anne! You'll love the St. Francis staff. They are so helpful and understanding. Not judgemental at all. Hugs, Victoria
wannabe an 8.
on 6/18/04 11:14 pm - knoxville, TN
You girls are up too early for me on Saturday morning... I am just getting awake. I have been up about 30 minutes... Anne I know you are soooo excited... I hope time flies for you..
lisageo
on 6/19/04 1:07 am - Murfreesboro, TN
hi i am finally up. I slept in after working all week! I go for my sleep study tomorrow night and possibly monday day. This is the last thing i was required to do before my consult with my surgeon on July 20th.. Lisa
msrob68
on 6/19/04 1:45 am - Hampshire, TN
Good morning I was lazy this morning and slept in untill 10.... I am usually up early... Man!!! Wed is the big day for me and I am so excited I cant stand myself... I am Off this weekend .... so maybe I should go do something Well I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend four more days and I will be a loser... Robin
twister
on 6/20/04 12:28 pm - beech bluff, TN
know things will go great on wed we will all be checking in to see how you are and then you will be a loser
tinyTNgirl
on 6/19/04 4:27 am - TN
Hiya Anne and happy Saturday! I slept wayyyyy in this morning. Sat up till like 1 am looking at ebay items for the new house lol and didnt get out of bed till like 10. Then I mowed the lawn, took dh some lunch since hes working today. Now i'm sitting here on my butt lol. My ex dh is bringing lil bit home today. She should be here in 30 minutes to an hour. I dont have any plans this weekend. I imagine theres more packing to be done. We're moving on Friday evening. Sooooo exciting. The pool is being installed on Saturday. Yeah rah shaboooo!!!! I'm so happy for you, Anne. Your big day is almost here! I know you must be swimming in the sea of emotions we all hit when the day is drawing near. Thats very normal and you're going to be fine!! Did I ever tell you my grandmothers name was Anne, and my sister is Anne also? God bless hon! Melanie
Eva O.
on 6/19/04 10:08 am - Thompson Station, TN
Hellooooooooo everyone, i can't say good morning since it is about 7:00 in the evening,but i hope all of you are ok and have a good weekend Anne not long now hon,till you will be on the losing side. So excited for ya. Eva
Most Active
Recent Topics