I'm so EXCITED!

Julie G.
on 6/18/04 4:58 am - Lebanon, TN
I just got a phone call from my surgeon's office, Dr. Lindy Hruska. They wanted to know if I would be willing to have my appointment moved up to: JUNE 29th!!!! My original appointment was set for August 3rd. I'm so excited about this. I just can't believe it. Of course I told them I would LOVE to move my appointment up. Now I'm all nervous. But so happy. Julie
emerging_butterfly
on 6/18/04 6:15 am - Columbia, SC
WOW!!!! That is exciting news. I just know you are going to LOVE Dr. Hruska. She's the best!!! Susan {!}
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/18/04 6:26 am - Crossville, TN
YAY! Congrats! I had a feeling this would happen to you!
barbak59
on 6/18/04 7:37 am - JOELTON, TN
Julie That is awesome. We are all happy for you, & know exactly how you feel Keep us posted Barb 7/28/04
lisageo
on 6/19/04 1:11 am - Murfreesboro, TN
I see that u said that you went to Dr. Lindy Hruska's seminars. When does she have them? i go for consult on July 20 thanks lisa
lisageo
on 6/19/04 2:29 pm - Murfreesboro, TN
sorry about previous post. i reply wrong one. i meant for julie lisa
Eva O.
on 6/18/04 8:53 am - Thompson Station, TN
HI Julie, congratulations........i know you are excited and i am happy for you.I am going with Dr Hruska also. I went to her seminar Tues. night she is really nice.GREAT Eva
lisageo
on 6/19/04 1:13 am - Murfreesboro, TN
I meant this for julie. I seen you went to the seminar. When does she have them? i go to her for consult on July 20th lisa
Julie G.
on 6/19/04 4:02 am - Lebanon, TN
Lisa, I haven't been to one of Dr. Hruska's seminars. The only seminar I've went to is one at Centennial. I've never known when her seminars have been, but I would love to attend one. Julie
tinyTNgirl
on 6/18/04 9:08 am - TN
How exciting Julie! Anything that gets you closer to the prize is nothing short of spectacular. We're so happy for ya hon! God bless!! Melanie
Most Active
Recent Topics