Pre Op Today

rdt1130
on 6/17/04 9:32 pm - Bristol, TN
Just wanted to let you all know I have my pre op today so say a little prayer for me al my tests will be normal.... I will let you kow how it goes Rebecca scheduled 7/2/04
goatswife
on 6/17/04 11:02 pm - Nashville, TN
Rebecca, Thanks for the update. I will be sending you the positive vibes and a lil prayer never hurt. Be sure and let us know how it goes!. Hugs, Carol
Eva O.
on 6/18/04 2:06 am - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Rebecca, i have my fingers crossed and i will say a prayer for ya but i bet you don't need it your tests will be just fine i betya. Eva love ya
barbak59
on 6/18/04 7:04 am - JOELTON, TN
I'm sure your through with your tests by now. I know all your results will be good. Best of luck on the rest of your journey. Remember to keep up posted. Barb 7/28/04
rdt1130
on 6/18/04 8:48 am - Bristol, TN
My preop testing al went ok my EKG was normal my chest exray was ok, labs well there not back but imnot worried aboutthem, I met with a nurse adn with anesthesia all is a go for July 2nd wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Rebecca
tinyTNgirl
on 6/18/04 9:07 am - TN
Hiya Rebecca! Preop was a breeze, except for the phlebotomist that had no clue in what order to do what when drawing blood. I didnt hear anything back about my tests so assumed they were all fine. When I was in the holding area about to go into the OR the anesthesiologist told me I was slightly anemic. Noone said anything else about it. The important thing to me was the ekg which was fine. You'll be fine too hon. You're almost there. God bless!!! Melanie
TraumaRN
on 6/18/04 10:34 am - COVINGTON, TN
Everything will be fine for you Rebecca. God bless. Anne
Most Active
Recent Topics