2nd appt again

wannabe an 8.
on 6/17/04 11:37 am - knoxville, TN
Well i walked in to the building and got off the elevator and BAM! people in the hall waitng..... I went on in and people were everywhere :gosssip: I was ready to just say The lady so kindly told me Dr.Watson was in an emergency and would be late... I was like look dang it i drove 2 hours again i better get to see this dr today.. (I got cancels tuesday after my drive up there) Anyway not much more other than i am ready for surgery I had to sign the concent forms today I was so nervous ... He says everything is a go for the lap.. told me to loose about 10 pounds more if possible before surgery.(I had gained 7 since last visit). I have alot of convidence in my dr i am glad i chose him. His record speaks for its self. So far he has done 600 plus bypass surg. has had 2 leakers and no deaths. While i was in the waitng area 2 hours everyone was talking about how good of a surgeon he was. He is a gasto dr too so there were all kinds of different people in there. And there was this one rude old b*tch who was trying to wisper to her old wrinkled hubby. Well she was talking loud enough for everyone to hear..She says I have never seen so many overweight people in my life.It made me so mad So now i am just waitng on insurance approval..................... I know they cover the surgery... just hoping they got all they need. c ya soon Michelle
TraumaRN
on 6/17/04 12:39 pm - COVINGTON, TN
I'm crossing my fingers for you Michelle. I know it will all work out well for you. God Bless you... Anne
Eva O.
on 6/17/04 1:44 pm - Thompson Station, TN
Michelle,i know that had to be just awfull hearing that old lady talking like that.She will get hers one day!!!!!! anyway i am glad you did see the Dr. amd everything is a go it want be long now i bet.So just hang in thier and you will be a loser before you can say scatt Eva
barbak59
on 6/17/04 2:00 pm - JOELTON, TN
Hi Michellle. I know everythings going to be fine. You'll hear something next week I'm sure. About that old lady. I would have been so tempted to say yeah just us fat people and rude wrinkled up old ladies. All us fat people are doing something about our wt. are you doing anything about those wrinkles and your rudeness? I know respect your elders. But people can be so rude sometimes Barb 7/28/04
Cherry C.
on 6/17/04 2:09 pm - Morristown, TN
Michelle, Okay buddy we are ready to get this party started!!! I know it want be long! Got my fingers crossed! Cherry
Linda R.
on 6/18/04 5:14 am - maryville, tn
Michelle, Old people are crazy ! Anyway try to not let it get you down. You are so close !! It is nerve racking waiting on approval It won't be near as long as it has been!! I'll keep my fingures crossed Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics