First appt. set

Eva O.
on 6/17/04 3:25 am - Thompson Station, TN
well this journey is finnaly starting i have my first appt. june 30th for the sleep study and then the others as soon as possible i hope.I could have already had my psych eval. except the DR. i have seen before Arnie Brav is taking some time off and i will have to see a nother DR. So you just have to wait i guess.And i have talked to the nutritionest at Centennial Hospital for the nutrition class.ttul Eva
TraumaRN
on 6/17/04 4:56 am - COVINGTON, TN
Congratulations Eva. I know moving along in the process is so exciting. Best of luck to you. God Bless. Anne
barbak59
on 6/17/04 6:28 am - JOELTON, TN
Hi Eva hope your having a great day. How exciting is this We're getting closer&closer to our big day. My sleep study is on the 23rd. I see the nutrit. on 7/12 & 7/19 also have pre-op labs on 7/19. It'll be here before we know it. Barb
wannabe an 8.
on 6/17/04 11:20 am - knoxville, TN
YEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAA Eva it just gets more exciting from here!!!
Eva O.
on 6/17/04 1:29 pm - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Anne,Barbara,Michelle, thank you all so very much for the post and the words of encuragement.i just can't wait for all of us to be losers. were getting closer. i can't wait for us all to meet well i hope we do. Eva
Candik2
on 6/20/04 1:30 pm - South Central, TN
Yeay!! I am so excited that things are finally working out for you & you're moving right along! It's so great! Keep us posted, I am STILL waiting to hear if my insurance has RECEIVED my papers that were SUPPOSEDLY sent in over a week ago! I'll be calling in the morning. I'll let you know what they say! Keep us posted. TTYS Candi
Most Active
Recent Topics