Young lady in NC having complications.

barbak59
on 6/16/04 5:32 am - JOELTON, TN
I ran up on a post on the main board on Sunday. This young girl in NC Ashley Hardy had surgery in Feb. in Cinci. OH. @ childrens hospital. She has had many many complications. SERIOUS!! complications!! The post on the MB only covered a short bit of the complications. I requested more info from her mom Lori. This is a brave young lady who needs our help and our prayers. She is only 15yrs old. You can go to the main board and find post (Ashley's Story) PLEASE say and extra prayer for Ashley & Lori PLEASE!!! Barbara
barbak59
on 6/16/04 5:36 am - JOELTON, TN
God works in strange & amazing ways. I had no idea when I wrote the above post that Ashley & Lori were posting at the same exact time. He is an awesome GOD!!! Barbara
tinyTNgirl
on 6/16/04 12:52 pm - TN
Hey Barb! I read that story this morning. So sad that she's had such a difficult time, but she sure sounds like a fighter. Shes fortunate to have a loving mother to be by her side and a family that will help mom out financially. What a blessing family is! Melanie
barbak59
on 6/16/04 3:18 pm - JOELTON, TN
Hi Melanie Am I going crazy or was there not a post from Ashleys mom on this board around 3:00 this evening? Did you see it, I wonder if anyone else saw it? How do posts get removed? I know it was on here, because it was so strange that it was posting at the exact same time I was posting about her. As I said I had read about her on Sunday, then got the story from her mom this morning by at my email Needless to say folks are going to be really confused about my second post now. Which I wrote the second post after I saw the post from her mom(Lori) Is there a message board jeannie or something? If they don't approve of your post they can delete them? I am really confused, I hope someone else saw her post besides me. It was posted between 2:30pm and 3:00pm I am really confused, and believe me it doesn't take a whole lot to confuse me. Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics